Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Spreadsheet: Gem Sales of Treasure Items
To be honest, I didn't actually think to search if something like this already exists, but I've been using something like it for my own AH sales and figured it might be helpful to others. [b]Have you ever wondered:[/b] [LIST] [*]How much profit you're actually making selling your Treasure Marketplace items (genes, apparel, etc.) for gems? [*]Whether you'll still be making a profit if you duck the current LAH? [*]How much you've made overall in a given period of sales? [/LIST] [i]This spreadsheet can help you with all these things and more![/i] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w69qRXjN-brxwTh-9EaSE4y-ckkoaSEImPLfZtwwwQ4/edit?usp=sharing I've tried to make it pretty self-explanatory and include as many instructions as I can think of, but feel free to ask questions if you have any. Also, you are of course more than welcome to tweak your own copy however you want to serve your own purposes. Here's hoping folks find this useful! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
To be honest, I didn't actually think to search if something like this already exists, but I've been using something like it for my own AH sales and figured it might be helpful to others.

Have you ever wondered:
  • How much profit you're actually making selling your Treasure Marketplace items (genes, apparel, etc.) for gems?
  • Whether you'll still be making a profit if you duck the current LAH?
  • How much you've made overall in a given period of sales?
This spreadsheet can help you with all these things and more!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w69qRXjN-brxwTh-9EaSE4y-ckkoaSEImPLfZtwwwQ4/edit?usp=sharing

I've tried to make it pretty self-explanatory and include as many instructions as I can think of, but feel free to ask questions if you have any. Also, you are of course more than welcome to tweak your own copy however you want to serve your own purposes. Here's hoping folks find this useful!
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
Bump
Bump