Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Places in Alligator clan
The castle

The main part of our territory is the capitol which is actually one huge castle located in the center of our territory. At each corner of the castle is a tower and on top of the tower is a lightning rod. Dragons of high rank live in the castle and along the main hall a picture is hung of every dragon to ever live in the clan including visitors and exalt fodda.
The castle

The main part of our territory is the capitol which is actually one huge castle located in the center of our territory. At each corner of the castle is a tower and on top of the tower is a lightning rod. Dragons of high rank live in the castle and along the main hall a picture is hung of every dragon to ever live in the clan including visitors and exalt fodda.
QMoR6fx.png
The Lightning Flight Embassy

The Lightning Flight Embassy is a building that looks like a giant lightning rod which it pretty much is, but under the rod is a huge arc shape cave where there are many nest for visitors. Every visitor that stays here is staying in Alligator Clan under a passport, visa or green card and wears a standard of the flight they belong to. It is located east of the capitol and in some suites there is a view of the capitol.
The Lightning Flight Embassy

The Lightning Flight Embassy is a building that looks like a giant lightning rod which it pretty much is, but under the rod is a huge arc shape cave where there are many nest for visitors. Every visitor that stays here is staying in Alligator Clan under a passport, visa or green card and wears a standard of the flight they belong to. It is located east of the capitol and in some suites there is a view of the capitol.
QMoR6fx.png
The Pack Shack

This is a huge cave that consists of 12 nest. Members of the Coyote council live here. It is located South west of the capitol
The Pack Shack

This is a huge cave that consists of 12 nest. Members of the Coyote council live here. It is located South west of the capitol
QMoR6fx.png
heya! i think your lore would get more attention / feedback / etc. if it were all in one post and in the creative corner forum :)

i really like it, though, and it seems pretty well thought out!
heya! i think your lore would get more attention / feedback / etc. if it were all in one post and in the creative corner forum :)

i really like it, though, and it seems pretty well thought out!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png