Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer & Gloom list of guides
Hello everyone. I decided to make a thread to list all the guides for glimmer and gloom in here, since there are various ones around. I hope that this will help to make it easier to find everything. If you know any other guides, make sure to let me know.

I am going to work on explaining the basics in the second post. Right now there is only a video, but I will try.

Glimmer & Gloom - list of guides

Forum guides

Glimmer & Gloom all solutions

Link to guide

Made by Chatoyant

This guide covers all difficulties. It explains some strategies on how to complete the difficulties, and it also shows exactly what tiles to press when you are stuck on certain patterns. Unlike the title, this guide doesn't show ALL solutions, but it does have a good amount of them

75000 treasure in 30 minutes and less

Link to guide

Made by Mahogi

This guide focuses purely on hard mode. It has various images to try to make the steps you need to take as clear as possible.

G&G Hard Mode Made Easy!

Link to guide

Made by sirspiderider

This guide is also about trying to solve hard mode. It tries to cover some basics as well.

Glimmer and Gloom [Very Hard]

Link to guide

Made by Catradora

This guide is specially for defeating very hard difficulty. There are 2 spreadsheets linked in it, as well as one of the videos also linked below. The way this guide works is by using binary code for the bottom row, and the bottom right side and with the spreadsheets you can find the code to how to solve it.

Other written guides

how to play G&G without actually knowing how to play

Link to guide

Made by Tetris

This is a guide that covers hard mode and tries to explain in basic ways how to solve it. If you are struggling, this might help

Video guides

How to play Glimmer and Gloom! (easy mode)

Link to guide

Made by FastFlyinDragonz

This guide shows various ways on how easy mode can be solved

Glimmer and Gloom - Medium level solve in seconds

Link to guide

Made by ???

This is for medium difficulty. In this video, the strategy is to first try to clear all tiles at the border. Then it shows the solution to every outcome you can get

Glimmer & Gloom Flight Rising Hard Mode Tutorial

Link to guide

Made by CheshireCatUk1

This guide slowly goes over the steps you need to do to complete hard mode. It is the same method as the ones shown in the forum threads.

Glimmer and Gloom 'Hard' level solution (actually easy!)

Link to guide

Made by ???

This guide uses a different method to complete hard mode than the other guides and it seems to have less steps. It might be a bit fast, but the person shows how they do it over multiple games

Flight Rising Glimmer & Gloom - Hard Mode Walkthrough (no voice]

Link to guide

Made by ???

This is another guide that shows how to complete hard mode. If you prefer one without voice, this might be better

Easy way to learn how to do Glimmer and Gloom

Link to guide

Made by ???

This is a guide that covers very hard mode. There is a spreadsheet linked in the discription to help with that

How To: Earn Money in Flight Rising! Glimmer & Gloom, Very Hard

Link to guide

Made by ???

Another guide that covers very hard mode. This person uses a different spreadsheet than in the previous video

Glimmer and Gloom 'Very Hard' level solution

Link to guide

Another guide covering very hard mode. This is the video linked in the forum guide made by Catradora. This video is made by a different person. They have the solution patterns visible in the video itself

FR G&G special difficulty: Shadow symbol (no voice)

Link to guide

Made by Cethosia

This guide covers the shadow symbol in special difficulty. It visually shows how to solve various patterns you can get stuck on, and tells the best way how to solve it. Due to time restraints, I didn't get to go into as much detail as I would have liked
Hello everyone. I decided to make a thread to list all the guides for glimmer and gloom in here, since there are various ones around. I hope that this will help to make it easier to find everything. If you know any other guides, make sure to let me know.

I am going to work on explaining the basics in the second post. Right now there is only a video, but I will try.

Glimmer & Gloom - list of guides

Forum guides

Glimmer & Gloom all solutions

Link to guide

Made by Chatoyant

This guide covers all difficulties. It explains some strategies on how to complete the difficulties, and it also shows exactly what tiles to press when you are stuck on certain patterns. Unlike the title, this guide doesn't show ALL solutions, but it does have a good amount of them

75000 treasure in 30 minutes and less

Link to guide

Made by Mahogi

This guide focuses purely on hard mode. It has various images to try to make the steps you need to take as clear as possible.

G&G Hard Mode Made Easy!

Link to guide

Made by sirspiderider

This guide is also about trying to solve hard mode. It tries to cover some basics as well.

Glimmer and Gloom [Very Hard]

Link to guide

Made by Catradora

This guide is specially for defeating very hard difficulty. There are 2 spreadsheets linked in it, as well as one of the videos also linked below. The way this guide works is by using binary code for the bottom row, and the bottom right side and with the spreadsheets you can find the code to how to solve it.

Other written guides

how to play G&G without actually knowing how to play

Link to guide

Made by Tetris

This is a guide that covers hard mode and tries to explain in basic ways how to solve it. If you are struggling, this might help

Video guides

How to play Glimmer and Gloom! (easy mode)

Link to guide

Made by FastFlyinDragonz

This guide shows various ways on how easy mode can be solved

Glimmer and Gloom - Medium level solve in seconds

Link to guide

Made by ???

This is for medium difficulty. In this video, the strategy is to first try to clear all tiles at the border. Then it shows the solution to every outcome you can get

Glimmer & Gloom Flight Rising Hard Mode Tutorial

Link to guide

Made by CheshireCatUk1

This guide slowly goes over the steps you need to do to complete hard mode. It is the same method as the ones shown in the forum threads.

Glimmer and Gloom 'Hard' level solution (actually easy!)

Link to guide

Made by ???

This guide uses a different method to complete hard mode than the other guides and it seems to have less steps. It might be a bit fast, but the person shows how they do it over multiple games

Flight Rising Glimmer & Gloom - Hard Mode Walkthrough (no voice]

Link to guide

Made by ???

This is another guide that shows how to complete hard mode. If you prefer one without voice, this might be better

Easy way to learn how to do Glimmer and Gloom

Link to guide

Made by ???

This is a guide that covers very hard mode. There is a spreadsheet linked in the discription to help with that

How To: Earn Money in Flight Rising! Glimmer & Gloom, Very Hard

Link to guide

Made by ???

Another guide that covers very hard mode. This person uses a different spreadsheet than in the previous video

Glimmer and Gloom 'Very Hard' level solution

Link to guide

Another guide covering very hard mode. This is the video linked in the forum guide made by Catradora. This video is made by a different person. They have the solution patterns visible in the video itself

FR G&G special difficulty: Shadow symbol (no voice)

Link to guide

Made by Cethosia

This guide covers the shadow symbol in special difficulty. It visually shows how to solve various patterns you can get stuck on, and tells the best way how to solve it. Due to time restraints, I didn't get to go into as much detail as I would have liked
407Ohsj.png
I might try to go into the basics of G&G here... When I am able to
I might try to go into the basics of G&G here... When I am able to
407Ohsj.png
And another one in case for something else
And another one in case for something else
407Ohsj.png
@cethosia

hey friend c: could you add my guide to the list? it's right here and shows how to play glimmer & gloom without learning how to actually play it xD no brainpower or math needed, just follow the simple steps!
@cethosia

hey friend c: could you add my guide to the list? it's right here and shows how to play glimmer & gloom without learning how to actually play it xD no brainpower or math needed, just follow the simple steps!
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
@tetris It has been added
@tetris It has been added
407Ohsj.png
@cethosia
I dunno if you're still maintaining this, but my Data Based Money Making Guide has a section on G&G. It's mainly a re-interpretation of other guides to try to simplify the explanation. It covers both Hard and Very Hard.
@cethosia
I dunno if you're still maintaining this, but my Data Based Money Making Guide has a section on G&G. It's mainly a re-interpretation of other guides to try to simplify the explanation. It covers both Hard and Very Hard.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Cethosia If you are still maintaining this, Catradora also has a guide to Hard Mode, which I find to be the easiest one to use for the way my ADHD brain works, so I thought it should be included:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2644226#post_2644226
@Cethosia If you are still maintaining this, Catradora also has a guide to Hard Mode, which I find to be the easiest one to use for the way my ADHD brain works, so I thought it should be included:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2644226#post_2644226
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I just started trying to figure out how to play and hopefully this in combination with my friend showing me how will help a lot!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I just started trying to figure out how to play and hopefully this in combination with my friend showing me how will help a lot!!