Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide to a Flight Rising Library & Books
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mithrel
No worries and thanks for the editing notes. I'll make the corrections later on tonight.

@TheFamily
Sweet! I'll add them to the list tonight. Thanks!
@mithrel
No worries and thanks for the editing notes. I'll make the corrections later on tonight.

@TheFamily
Sweet! I'll add them to the list tonight. Thanks!
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@mithrel @TheFamily
All updated - thank you for the help. :D

Also, don't pass by the check out card - you can have any of your dragons check these materials out. For fun, of course. ;)

Also a huge thank you to @lichblue for sprucing up Addie's wardrobe for the season. :D
@mithrel @TheFamily
All updated - thank you for the help. :D

Also, don't pass by the check out card - you can have any of your dragons check these materials out. For fun, of course. ;)

Also a huge thank you to @lichblue for sprucing up Addie's wardrobe for the season. :D
no prob, happy holidays!
no prob, happy holidays!
qAOaXBj.png
I love this, thank you! ♥
I love this, thank you! ♥
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I love this so much! My earth dragon, Librarian, is a...*drum roll* librarian, and she hoards books and all things related to them. I've been trying to find all the book items on my own and this guide just saved me so much time and energy. Thank you so much for making this!! One of the best guides I've found so far.
@LM2
I love this so much! My earth dragon, Librarian, is a...*drum roll* librarian, and she hoards books and all things related to them. I've been trying to find all the book items on my own and this guide just saved me so much time and energy. Thank you so much for making this!! One of the best guides I've found so far.
@LM2
@viciousdisease You're welcome - I'm glad it's been useful. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@viciousdisease
You're welcome - I'm glad it's been useful.
I realized belatedly I have touted this in my profile but failed to mention how wonderful it is!

I am collecting many library and writing related treasures in my hoard, and refer here regularly!

Thank you!
I realized belatedly I have touted this in my profile but failed to mention how wonderful it is!

I am collecting many library and writing related treasures in my hoard, and refer here regularly!

Thank you!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Updated it to include: [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/42684.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/42683.png[/img] [item=Decision Maker][item=Rock Paper Scissors] [i]Decision Maker, Rock Paper Scissors[/i][/center]
Updated it to include:
42684.png42683.png
Decision Maker Rock Paper Scissors
Decision Maker, Rock Paper Scissors
This guide makes me so happy! Thank you for this!
This guide makes me so happy! Thank you for this!
responds to blue or willow; she/her pronouns
@BlueWillow That's awesome - thanks so much! I'm not sure I have all the skins listed so if you see any that I missed, just let me know.
@BlueWillow That's awesome - thanks so much! I'm not sure I have all the skins listed so if you see any that I missed, just let me know.
1 2 3 4 5 6