Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [BUILD] The Mire Monk
1 2
I'm a newbie to the Coli, but this reallllly helped me level up some fodder. I'm a fan!!! TY for this.
I'm a newbie to the Coli, but this reallllly helped me level up some fodder. I'm a fan!!! TY for this.
4q1Yg9.png
I have 3 dragons built for the Golem Workshop, but none built for the Mire. I'll use this build, thanks!

@ZaHee (pinging myself so that I can find this post)
I have 3 dragons built for the Golem Workshop, but none built for the Mire. I'll use this build, thanks!

@ZaHee (pinging myself so that I can find this post)
@Galahs for future notice!
@Galahs for future notice!

wJGmI5n.png
i like this build muuuch more than regular mire flyer
i like this build muuuch more than regular mire flyer
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
Cool, I’m definitely going to try this. What element do you recommend for this build??
Cool, I’m definitely going to try this. What element do you recommend for this build??
plague.gif
@Ulixes
Just as usual, Arcane!
@Ulixes
Just as usual, Arcane!
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
Restatted my mire flyer into one of these (modded for somewhat less VIT and more DEF/MND to take advantage of how point cost increases work, I'd be interested to know whether it's actually better for sustainability than straight VIT but she certainly feels very sturdy so far) and I am in love. Haven't seen a boss yet but just blew off dodges that would've ended a run in her old build.
Restatted my mire flyer into one of these (modded for somewhat less VIT and more DEF/MND to take advantage of how point cost increases work, I'd be interested to know whether it's actually better for sustainability than straight VIT but she certainly feels very sturdy so far) and I am in love. Haven't seen a boss yet but just blew off dodges that would've ended a run in her old build.
wq9PoXA.png
Some numbers for you because this build is just objectively better than the mire flyer, numerically:
Stat
STR
AGI
VIT
QCK
INT
DEF
MND
Mire Flyer
Mire Monk

Haste: +30 QCK
Rally: +30 STR

First battle for mire monk: Meditate, Meditate, Haste, Enemy Turn x3, Rally, Defend, Enemy Turn x3, Eliminate, Eliminate, Enemy Turn x1, Eliminate [total turns: 15, enemy turns: 7, Final breath: 70]

First battle for mire flyer: Scratch, Scratch, Scratch, Enemy Turn x3, Scratch, Scratch, Enemy Turn x2, Scratch, Enemy Turn x2, Eliminate, Eliminate [total turns: 15, enemy turns: 7, Final breath: 36]

2+ battle for both: Rally, Eliminate, Eliminate, Enemy Turn x1, Eliminate [total turns: 5, enemy turns: 1]

Same turns. Double the breath. More health and half(ish) the damage in the starting fight.
Some numbers for you because this build is just objectively better than the mire flyer, numerically:
Stat
STR
AGI
VIT
QCK
INT
DEF
MND
Mire Flyer
Mire Monk

Haste: +30 QCK
Rally: +30 STR

First battle for mire monk: Meditate, Meditate, Haste, Enemy Turn x3, Rally, Defend, Enemy Turn x3, Eliminate, Eliminate, Enemy Turn x1, Eliminate [total turns: 15, enemy turns: 7, Final breath: 70]

First battle for mire flyer: Scratch, Scratch, Scratch, Enemy Turn x3, Scratch, Scratch, Enemy Turn x2, Scratch, Enemy Turn x2, Eliminate, Eliminate [total turns: 15, enemy turns: 7, Final breath: 36]

2+ battle for both: Rally, Eliminate, Eliminate, Enemy Turn x1, Eliminate [total turns: 5, enemy turns: 1]

Same turns. Double the breath. More health and half(ish) the damage in the starting fight.
wq9PoXA.png
Hi there! I am very new to the Coli but a friend lent me their Mire trainer and showed me this guide and I have been storming through - fantastic build! I am now making my own.

(ETA I found out about tincture of dissolution, thank goodness!! :)
Hi there! I am very new to the Coli but a friend lent me their Mire trainer and showed me this guide and I have been storming through - fantastic build! I am now making my own.

(ETA I found out about tincture of dissolution, thank goodness!! :)
CTF4up6.png
I think the second best for the mire is currently lightning, but I'm not entirely sure. Sounds like a good build for this mire flyer I have who summons toads like his life depends on it
I think the second best for the mire is currently lightning, but I'm not entirely sure. Sounds like a good build for this mire flyer I have who summons toads like his life depends on it
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
1 2