Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | BBcode Font Color Picker Guide
1 2 3 4
This is useful, thanks!
This is useful, thanks!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Many thanks!
Many thanks!

4AncSwvr.png
Ty AAAAAaaaa
I'm definently using this Guide for later
Ty AAAAAaaaa
I'm definently using this Guide for later
hyena cackling
[quote name="@Mikann" date="2018-08-06 02:18:20" ] On [b]clan profile[/b] and [b]dragon bio[/b], it seems you can [b]only use color name[/b] to make it work. Weird huh?[/quote] Actually that's not quite true. You just need to use a # symbol. I never use color names in my bios, only hex codes. [code][color=#333333]Text[/color][/code] Also, you're not limited to the colors that have names. You can use online hex color pickers to select the perfect color, then enter the hex code. Or, you can use the eyedropper tool in MS paint to pick exactly the color you want from an image, then enter the RGB values into an RGB-to-hex converter online to get a hex code out of it (or skip that if you have photoshop, which will just spit the hex code out directly).
@Mikann wrote on 2018-08-06 02:18:20:
On clan profile and dragon bio, it seems you can only use color name to make it work. Weird huh?

Actually that's not quite true. You just need to use a # symbol. I never use color names in my bios, only hex codes.
Code:
[color=#333333]Text[/color]

Also, you're not limited to the colors that have names. You can use online hex color pickers to select the perfect color, then enter the hex code. Or, you can use the eyedropper tool in MS paint to pick exactly the color you want from an image, then enter the RGB values into an RGB-to-hex converter online to get a hex code out of it (or skip that if you have photoshop, which will just spit the hex code out directly).
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

Ah, that solves the mystery for me in such a long time! I'll add that to the guide, thank you!
@Paladingineer

Ah, that solves the mystery for me in such a long time! I'll add that to the guide, thank you!
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann

If you click here, then you can have any color, including ones not on FR. You just have to copy-paste the number! [sorry if that isn't helpful~]
@Mikann

If you click here, then you can have any color, including ones not on FR. You just have to copy-paste the number! [sorry if that isn't helpful~]
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
So helpful!
So helpful!
Victory she/her
lJUgxOZ.gif1DamPGa.gif
@QueenAltari

Thank you! That sure works better than this one.

Actually, the main reason I put up this thingy on FR is that I'm in this place where internet censorship is heavy, and I am having problem accessing many tools easily. So it's creating convenience mostly for myself haha. I just hope FR doesn't someday get blocked too. ;u;
@QueenAltari

Thank you! That sure works better than this one.

Actually, the main reason I put up this thingy on FR is that I'm in this place where internet censorship is heavy, and I am having problem accessing many tools easily. So it's creating convenience mostly for myself haha. I just hope FR doesn't someday get blocked too. ;u;
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
AH YES!!!! FINALLY!! So gald I found this thread. I had that problem of the hex codes not working for me either. Thank you Paladingineer and Mikann!!!
AH YES!!!! FINALLY!! So gald I found this thread. I had that problem of the hex codes not working for me either. Thank you Paladingineer and Mikann!!!
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png