Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia V3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
-on hold if needed later-
-on hold if needed later-
20119.png20118.png
@ArcticFire
@ArcticFire
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Valikor I hope I have the right thread now... ^.-.^' I'm looking to register these two Desert Sweepers? They meet guide lines as far as I am aware and will be a Desert Sweeper pair. As a note, the definition for colours seems to keep changing. Can I clarify any sanguine tertiary offspring will not be an official Desert Sweeper? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44807127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448072/44807127_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27013829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270139/27013829_350.png[/img] [/url] Once registered I'll visit the Lightning Lab and hopefully be added as a breeder.
@Valikor
I hope I have the right thread now... ^.-.^'

I'm looking to register these two Desert Sweepers? They meet guide lines as far as I am aware and will be a Desert Sweeper pair.

As a note, the definition for colours seems to keep changing. Can I clarify any sanguine tertiary offspring will not be an official Desert Sweeper?

44807127_350.png

27013829_350.png

Once registered I'll visit the Lightning Lab and hopefully be added as a breeder.
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png93276741.png94484929.png94484734.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets

You definitely do! I'm so sorry for the late response, but I was trying to do a little research before I got back to you. Unless the creator (cybernetic, though they have now changed their UN since the encyclopedia was put up) comes here and asks that the color range be changed, sanguine will not be an official Desert Sweeper secondary or tertiary.

I can't go back and look at the V2 encyclopedia as it's been deleted, but I do know that they were originally approved before the color wheel expansion, and all creators were given a change to fine-tune or change the acceptable colors for their species based on the new color wheel when the expansion was released. I'm assuming that sanguine was excluded as an official color at this point.

I just added your pair to the registered dragons spreadsheet, and I'll be PMing you shortly with a stamp you can put in their bios. c:

I will let you know that atacama (who runs the lab) has been missing for a while, but there is a pinglist for desert sweepers that you can use if you would like to advertise subspecies for sale.
@ancientsecrets

You definitely do! I'm so sorry for the late response, but I was trying to do a little research before I got back to you. Unless the creator (cybernetic, though they have now changed their UN since the encyclopedia was put up) comes here and asks that the color range be changed, sanguine will not be an official Desert Sweeper secondary or tertiary.

I can't go back and look at the V2 encyclopedia as it's been deleted, but I do know that they were originally approved before the color wheel expansion, and all creators were given a change to fine-tune or change the acceptable colors for their species based on the new color wheel when the expansion was released. I'm assuming that sanguine was excluded as an official color at this point.

I just added your pair to the registered dragons spreadsheet, and I'll be PMing you shortly with a stamp you can put in their bios. c:

I will let you know that atacama (who runs the lab) has been missing for a while, but there is a pinglist for desert sweepers that you can use if you would like to advertise subspecies for sale.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor
Thanks for getting back to me! ...probably means I may need to keep working on my pair XD but for now two out of three hatchlings will meet standards.

I noticed the lab and encyclopedia seemed to have changed... I had old links (hence why I thought it was red-tomato still) and had to wonder around to find the most recent version. As long as atacama's lab thread is the most recent, then I will note to post hatchlings on that thread until otherwise updated.

Thank you so much for your help - really appreciate it!
@Valikor
Thanks for getting back to me! ...probably means I may need to keep working on my pair XD but for now two out of three hatchlings will meet standards.

I noticed the lab and encyclopedia seemed to have changed... I had old links (hence why I thought it was red-tomato still) and had to wonder around to find the most recent version. As long as atacama's lab thread is the most recent, then I will note to post hatchlings on that thread until otherwise updated.

Thank you so much for your help - really appreciate it!
@Valikor i'm sorry to be that person, but alchemical spills would come before androids and anvil crawlers alphabetically X VX also do you know why anvil crawlers aren't on the spreadsheet?
@Valikor i'm sorry to be that person, but alchemical spills would come before androids and anvil crawlers alphabetically X VX also do you know why anvil crawlers aren't on the spreadsheet?
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose

No worries! Thank you for letting me know. It's been updated c:
Anvil Crawlers were a newer addition to the encyclopedia, so I must have missed making their tab. It's there now, if you have anyone to register.
@KairinRose

No worries! Thank you for letting me know. It's been updated c:
Anvil Crawlers were a newer addition to the encyclopedia, so I must have missed making their tab. It's there now, if you have anyone to register.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor thanks !! n I don't have any lightning subspecies sadly, but I was browsing because I want to acquire some :eyes:
@Valikor thanks !! n I don't have any lightning subspecies sadly, but I was browsing because I want to acquire some :eyes:
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Valikor
Just thought I'd let you know my two Desert Sweepers have finally been named if you'd like to update the registration list when you have time ^.-.^

The Imperial is called Orlanth and the Skydancer is called Kala.

Thanks you!
@Valikor
Just thought I'd let you know my two Desert Sweepers have finally been named if you'd like to update the registration list when you have time ^.-.^

The Imperial is called Orlanth and the Skydancer is called Kala.

Thanks you!
@ancientsecrets

You got it! Both names have been updated c:
@ancientsecrets

You got it! Both names have been updated c:
20119.png20118.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11