Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Complete Iridescent & Shimmer Gene Guide
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Narconia Every guide I have made is listed in the OP of this thread. I completed a guide for every gene that did not have a post colorwheel expansion guide completed in January 2018. Since then, of course, new genes have come, and mostly it's been other people who have handled them. In my experience, few people seem to use them or realize that they're even available, so I've lost interest in making them.

The Comprehensive Gene Guide lists all known gene guides, though it has not been updated since December 2019.

Are you saying that you'd like me to make guides for the 9 that aren't made yet? Making them is simple, I just copy-paste my template and run back and forth doing a lot of repetitive clicking and copy-pasting at the scrying workshop.
@Narconia Every guide I have made is listed in the OP of this thread. I completed a guide for every gene that did not have a post colorwheel expansion guide completed in January 2018. Since then, of course, new genes have come, and mostly it's been other people who have handled them. In my experience, few people seem to use them or realize that they're even available, so I've lost interest in making them.

The Comprehensive Gene Guide lists all known gene guides, though it has not been updated since December 2019.

Are you saying that you'd like me to make guides for the 9 that aren't made yet? Making them is simple, I just copy-paste my template and run back and forth doing a lot of repetitive clicking and copy-pasting at the scrying workshop.
I would like it if you made them, but I can understand if you don't want to. I can always try to learn how when I'm not working or helping on the farm. Im a CNA and I also help my parents with their farm so I don't always have time for FR unless I cut into my sleep >_<
I would like it if you made them, but I can understand if you don't want to. I can always try to learn how when I'm not working or helping on the farm. Im a CNA and I also help my parents with their farm so I don't always have time for FR unless I cut into my sleep >_<
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I'm beginning to update this for the new obelisk breed. Earthshaker have mercy on me, this is going to be a lot of scries.

Edit: Complete!
I'm beginning to update this for the new obelisk breed. Earthshaker have mercy on me, this is going to be a lot of scries.

Edit: Complete!
Thx, man!
Thx, man!
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
@LazyGravez Sounds like my guide was useful to you. Glad to hear it!
@LazyGravez Sounds like my guide was useful to you. Glad to hear it!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20