Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide on FR Lore!
1 2 3
bump!
This guide is user-submission friendly! Feel free to ping me with entries that I have not gotten to yet :)
bump!
This guide is user-submission friendly! Feel free to ping me with entries that I have not gotten to yet :)
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@starryfruit I've listed this in my lore clan directory as a resource. Hope this is okay, it's a lovely guide and I've found it very useful so far ^-^
@starryfruit I've listed this in my lore clan directory as a resource. Hope this is okay, it's a lovely guide and I've found it very useful so far ^-^
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
@msmm
ah, I'm glad i can help! thanks for adding :)
@msmm
ah, I'm glad i can help! thanks for adding :)
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Bump!

28 new entries have been entered! find them by ctrl+f and inputting an asterisk (*).

edit:

sorry for the pings plaguemom and spacedad ;w;
Bump!

28 new entries have been entered! find them by ctrl+f and inputting an asterisk (*).

edit:

sorry for the pings plaguemom and spacedad ;w;
epphiren.gif

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Bump!

37 new entries have been entered! find them by ctrl+f and inputting an asterisk (*).

took 2-3 hours!
Bump!

37 new entries have been entered! find them by ctrl+f and inputting an asterisk (*).

took 2-3 hours!
epphiren.gif

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@starryfruit thanks for compiling these! I always have a hard time navigating the ask thread and this is clear and organized ^_^
@starryfruit thanks for compiling these! I always have a hard time navigating the ask thread and this is clear and organized ^_^
NRIoOfa.png
@starryfruit Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'd love to know more about canon lore as it becomes available.
@starryfruit Could you add me to the pinglist, please? I'd love to know more about canon lore as it becomes available.
zdkBiZa.png
@TricksyKenbbit can do!
@TricksyKenbbit can do!
epphiren.gif

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
This guide is super useful! Thank for finding and collecting all this information!
This guide is super useful! Thank for finding and collecting all this information!
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize oh hey! this thread totally slipped my mind, i purged my subscribed threads a few weeks ago. thank you, glad you liked it! i will get to updating sometime this month ovo
@Alize oh hey! this thread totally slipped my mind, i purged my subscribed threads a few weeks ago. thank you, glad you liked it! i will get to updating sometime this month ovo
epphiren.gif

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
1 2 3