Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Wasp/Bee Visual Guide
1 2 3
I love how on most colors it's basically different shades on that color and then on like Cerulean it's OH HEY PINK TOO LOL
I love how on most colors it's basically different shades on that color and then on like Cerulean it's OH HEY PINK TOO LOL
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/66ONVRb.gif[/img][/center]
66ONVRb.gif
hqnXGo8.png
Thanks for putting this together! I think I might need this gene in Oilslick one of these days...
Thanks for putting this together! I think I might need this gene in Oilslick one of these days...
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
Wow thank you for this guide! So many pretty combinations
Wow thank you for this guide! So many pretty combinations
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
Thanks so much! Bookmarked!

I've been spending WAY too much time scrying, looking for combos like Cerulean, Tarnish & Violet... not to mention Saffron & COPPER! Now I can see them all in one place. My Bubblegum pair needs new Genes.

My Cerulean pairs are the most expensive dragons in my lair.
Thanks so much! Bookmarked!

I've been spending WAY too much time scrying, looking for combos like Cerulean, Tarnish & Violet... not to mention Saffron & COPPER! Now I can see them all in one place. My Bubblegum pair needs new Genes.

My Cerulean pairs are the most expensive dragons in my lair.
oooOOOOOOHHHH
oooOOOOOOHHHH
Kano3Shuuya.png
oooOOOOOOHHHH
oooOOOOOOHHHH
Kano3Shuuya.png
Thank you for doing this! <3 I just loooove these genes together, and with the color combos but finding just the ones i wanted was hard, so very much appreciate all the time you spent on this!
Thank you for doing this! <3 I just loooove these genes together, and with the color combos but finding just the ones i wanted was hard, so very much appreciate all the time you spent on this!
WdxnNV3.pngRTfONSu.gif
Ugh the artists blew it out of the park with bee and wasp in my opinion. My favorite genes by far ^^
Ugh the artists blew it out of the park with bee and wasp in my opinion. My favorite genes by far ^^
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
thank you for this! You've saved much scrying time!
thank you for this! You've saved much scrying time!
1 2 3