Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Lair Expansion Calculator
1 2
Have you ever wondered how much treasure you needed for that next lair expansion? Or until you hit 100 lair spaces? I certainly have! And that's why I made this little Lair Expansion Cost Calculator.

I think it's pretty self explanatory; you plug in your current spaces, name the dumber of desired spaces, tell the form whether you currently have dom discount and bam -- you got your total cost.

If there are any bugs or something doesn't work the way it should, feel free to ping me here!
Have you ever wondered how much treasure you needed for that next lair expansion? Or until you hit 100 lair spaces? I certainly have! And that's why I made this little Lair Expansion Cost Calculator.

I think it's pretty self explanatory; you plug in your current spaces, name the dumber of desired spaces, tell the form whether you currently have dom discount and bam -- you got your total cost.

If there are any bugs or something doesn't work the way it should, feel free to ping me here!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
Thank you for making this available. :) Nice and handy!
@xianvar
Thank you for making this available. :) Nice and handy!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Thank you for creating this. Did you know that the desired # of spaces is next to Dom Discount and that it doesn’t have a place to enter the Dom Discount?
Thank you for creating this. Did you know that the desired # of spaces is next to Dom Discount and that it doesn’t have a place to enter the Dom Discount?
zVI7i7V.png
@xianvar
Looks like a few weeks back someone moved the desired spaces slot over the dom discount slot somehow so the sheet works but doesn't calculate dom discounts.
@xianvar
Looks like a few weeks back someone moved the desired spaces slot over the dom discount slot somehow so the sheet works but doesn't calculate dom discounts.
@xianvar I know it's already been said but it doesn't look like you've gotten to fix it yet, but you cant calculate dom discounts currently
@xianvar I know it's already been said but it doesn't look like you've gotten to fix it yet, but you cant calculate dom discounts currently
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade, @Gimeurcookie, @Eondru

Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm not even sure why the first two pings got lost (possibly due to bad internet connection as I have been traveling all of August), so I actually didn't see this until just now >.<

I'm gonna take a look and fix it now! Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Edit: It should work again now! If something seems amiss, please let me know and I'll hopefully not manage to miss two pings again >.<
@GuardParade, @Gimeurcookie, @Eondru

Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm not even sure why the first two pings got lost (possibly due to bad internet connection as I have been traveling all of August), so I actually didn't see this until just now >.<

I'm gonna take a look and fix it now! Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Edit: It should work again now! If something seems amiss, please let me know and I'll hopefully not manage to miss two pings again >.<
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
When I click on the Dom Discount window it doesn't give options. Seems to be static on 1st.
@xianvar
When I click on the Dom Discount window it doesn't give options. Seems to be static on 1st.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Tynethyne Very helpful
@Tynethyne Very helpful

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Thank you for this! It makes my weird little goals I'm setting myself that much easier to plan in terms of days! Much appreciated. ♥
Thank you for this! It makes my weird little goals I'm setting myself that much easier to plan in terms of days! Much appreciated. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Wow, thank you. This helps a lot for my breeding project.
Wow, thank you. This helps a lot for my breeding project.
Nature is beautiful, in every way
From blooming flowers to baby animals
Nature can lead you astray
But even the desert has beauty
I love being out in Nature
It's so good to relax and watch the animals
-Anna
2-1-1.jpg
1 2