Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | XXY Glimmer Matching!
Whew! Hello all, this is my first guide contribution to the community so I hope it proves helpful!

Off and on, I spent the last few days clicking between the scrying tool and the spreadsheet, and this is to help with matching GLIMMER with Petals/Butterfly, Poison/Toxin, and Skink/Spinner. On P/B I mostly was matching the color that appeared on the toes, with a few exceptions (such as Spearmint); in Poison/Toxin, it was mostly the color on the brows and tail tip; for Skink/Spinner, it was obviously the colors of the "racing lines" that served as the guideline for the accent.

SPREADSHEET HERE

Maybe later I'll make visual guides for these using the species I chose as examples (for the record, I used female Imperials for Petals/Butterfly, male Spirals for Poison/Toxin, and female Coatls for Skink/Spinner) and I'll reserve the necessary slots, but for now, you have the spreadsheet!

Happy Breeding!
Whew! Hello all, this is my first guide contribution to the community so I hope it proves helpful!

Off and on, I spent the last few days clicking between the scrying tool and the spreadsheet, and this is to help with matching GLIMMER with Petals/Butterfly, Poison/Toxin, and Skink/Spinner. On P/B I mostly was matching the color that appeared on the toes, with a few exceptions (such as Spearmint); in Poison/Toxin, it was mostly the color on the brows and tail tip; for Skink/Spinner, it was obviously the colors of the "racing lines" that served as the guideline for the accent.

SPREADSHEET HERE

Maybe later I'll make visual guides for these using the species I chose as examples (for the record, I used female Imperials for Petals/Butterfly, male Spirals for Poison/Toxin, and female Coatls for Skink/Spinner) and I'll reserve the necessary slots, but for now, you have the spreadsheet!

Happy Breeding!
vCKceu5.png
[url=http://imgur.com/a/Yex4S]Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer Visual Guide![/url] (click to view full size) [img]http://i.imgur.com/NyUbGBp.jpg[/img]
Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer Visual Guide! (click to view full size)
NyUbGBp.jpg
vCKceu5.png
reserved
reserved
vCKceu5.png
reserved
reserved
vCKceu5.png
Petals/Butterfly visual guide done! (bumping; will probably delete post later)
Petals/Butterfly visual guide done! (bumping; will probably delete post later)
vCKceu5.png
This is beautiful oh my gosh, THANK YOU.
This is beautiful oh my gosh, THANK YOU.
THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her