Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Posting Sköll As An Item
1 2 3
@ExcelsisDio I tried this in a dragon bio and it seems that Sköll works but Sköll doesn't. So... maybe it's different between bio and forum? (sighs) [img]http://i.imgur.com/RPxytes.png[/img]
@ExcelsisDio I tried this in a dragon bio and it seems that Sköll works but Sköll doesn't. So... maybe it's different between bio and forum? (sighs)

RPxytes.png
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra
Yes, you are correct. It does work on bios, but most people prefer to use the image because once once the once the tooltip pops up, it covers a fair amount of ground.

I've figured out that the Marketplace coding (if you go onto the gem marketplace for Familiars, Sköll is perfectly fine there) and bio codes are similar, with only the bio codes being configured to fit a certain amount of space, and the items being moved wherever depending on how it's positioned (centered, left, justified, right and so on). Knowing this, it means that private codes, or ones that people cannot "post" or alter are coded properly to accept the special character in Sköll's name. I hope that one day this will be available on the forums.
@Hexephra
Yes, you are correct. It does work on bios, but most people prefer to use the image because once once the once the tooltip pops up, it covers a fair amount of ground.

I've figured out that the Marketplace coding (if you go onto the gem marketplace for Familiars, Sköll is perfectly fine there) and bio codes are similar, with only the bio codes being configured to fit a certain amount of space, and the items being moved wherever depending on how it's positioned (centered, left, justified, right and so on). Knowing this, it means that private codes, or ones that people cannot "post" or alter are coded properly to accept the special character in Sköll's name. I hope that one day this will be available on the forums.
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@MythicalViper
Thank you so much! I think you just made my day, and I'm glad I could help you out ^^. (See I have no idea how to react to compliments because I'm so antisocial)

Either way, if anyone needs clarification on anything, or wants me to add some information, I'm always online to help you out or edit the thread. :3
@MythicalViper
Thank you so much! I think you just made my day, and I'm glad I could help you out ^^. (See I have no idea how to react to compliments because I'm so antisocial)

Either way, if anyone needs clarification on anything, or wants me to add some information, I'm always online to help you out or edit the thread. :3
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
this is amazing //flops
XD I finally know how to list him XDD
without just using the image code and through the img coding XDD
this is amazing //flops
XD I finally know how to list him XDD
without just using the image code and through the img coding XDD
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre
Glad I was able to help you! ^^
@Alyxsandre
Glad I was able to help you! ^^
Psst...
Psst...
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
This is amazing. I have never had this problem, and thanks to you, I never will! :D (also, the acheivement is amazing)
This is amazing. I have never had this problem, and thanks to you, I never will! :D (also, the acheivement is amazing)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
[item=Sköll] Yay.

Yay.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
[item=Sköll] Ah I did it!

Ah I did it!
I4TUkY9.png
This is the best guide ever! [item=Sköll] Thank you!
This is the best guide ever!

Thank you!
Waystone1.gif
1 2 3