Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Element Chart Spreadsheet!
I made a very useful spreadsheet outlining Coliseum elements, their strengths and weaknesses. (It can be found HERE.)

A basic tutorial:

If you're being attacked, find the element of your fighter in the DEFENSE column. Follow it to the row that contains the element of your foe. If the cell is green, watch out! It will deal increased damage to you. If the cell is red, hakuna matata. It'll deal decreased damage to you. If the cell is white, it will deal neutral or normal damage.

If you're the one attacking, find the element of your fighter in the ATTACK column. Follow it downwards to the row containing the element of your foe. If that cell is green, you're golden! You'll deal increased damage to that foe if you use an elemental attack (ie, Drown).
If that cell is red, no bueno. An elemental attack will do reduced damage. Go for something neutral like Shred or Scratch. If the cell is white, it doesn't matter what attack you use. It will do neutral damage.

I used CinCinCin's chart to make this.
I made a very useful spreadsheet outlining Coliseum elements, their strengths and weaknesses. (It can be found HERE.)

A basic tutorial:

If you're being attacked, find the element of your fighter in the DEFENSE column. Follow it to the row that contains the element of your foe. If the cell is green, watch out! It will deal increased damage to you. If the cell is red, hakuna matata. It'll deal decreased damage to you. If the cell is white, it will deal neutral or normal damage.

If you're the one attacking, find the element of your fighter in the ATTACK column. Follow it downwards to the row containing the element of your foe. If that cell is green, you're golden! You'll deal increased damage to that foe if you use an elemental attack (ie, Drown).
If that cell is red, no bueno. An elemental attack will do reduced damage. Go for something neutral like Shred or Scratch. If the cell is white, it doesn't matter what attack you use. It will do neutral damage.

I used CinCinCin's chart to make this.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Spookykitty Thank you for doing this. Several months ago I lost the link to one that I found last year and have been looking for one ever since.
@Spookykitty Thank you for doing this. Several months ago I lost the link to one that I found last year and have been looking for one ever since.
nktMt8r.png