Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Area Loot Comparisons
1 2 3 4
[quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-09-15 22:04:46] KayDee UnbridledPassion I'm only 2 weeks late from my original ETA! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy And the rankings aren't even done yet... [/quote] Wooooohoooooo!!!! Great job! thx for remembering to ping me, I've been looking forward to this guide. Looks great @pageofhopes
PageofHopes wrote on 2015-09-15:
KayDee UnbridledPassion

I'm only 2 weeks late from my original ETA! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy And the rankings aren't even done yet...

Wooooohoooooo!!!!
Great job! thx for remembering to ping me, I've been looking forward to this guide. Looks great @pageofhopes
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion

Not sure what I should really title this though, It's hard to get everything I'm doing here in a few words...
@UnbridledPassion

Not sure what I should really title this though, It's hard to get everything I'm doing here in a few words...
@KayDee @UnbridledPassion

I finished the Rankings!

I also now have pinglists, if you guys would like to be added to them!

I can also now do personalized rankings/best places to farm for you based on your top 5 criteria for farming you give me!

Ex. My top 5 is

1. Total AH with 30k+
2. Insect FP
3. Seafood FP
4. Total Familiars
5. Total AH without swipp items

So my 3 best places in order are:

Harpy's Roost, Waterway, and Forgotten Cave!

You don't have to give me 5, but it's up to 5.

I finished the Rankings!

I can also now do personalized rankings/best places to farm for you based on your top 5 criteria for farming you give me!

Ex. My top 5 is

1. Total AH with 30k+
2. Insect FP
3. Seafood FP
4. Total Familiars

@PageofHopes

Yes please I'd love to be on the General pinglist.
My weekend starts this afternoon so I'll finally have time to sit down and read through everything.

Edit:
Cool thanks!
Idk why I tagged that other person... it was early. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it
@PageofHopes

Yes please I'd love to be on the General pinglist.
My weekend starts this afternoon so I'll finally have time to sit down and read through everything.

Edit:
Cool thanks!
Idk why I tagged that other person... it was early. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it
Added you! :D
Added you! :D
[quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-09-16 05:16:08] UnbridledPassion Not sure what I should really title this though, It's hard to get everything I'm doing here in a few words... [/quote] Oh, yeah, I'm no help lol :-) [quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-09-17 23:18:45] @KayDee @UnbridledPassion I finished the Rankings! I also now have pinglists, if you guys would like to be added to them! I can also now do personalized rankings/best places to farm for you based on your top 5 criteria for farming you give me! Ex. My top 5 is 1. Total AH with 30k+ 2. Insect FP 3. Seafood FP 4. Total Familiars 5. Total AH without swipp items So my 3 best places in order are: Harpy's Roost, Waterway, and Forgotten Cave! You don't have to give me 5, but it's up to 5. [/quote] Awesome! Please add me to the ping list :-) Let's see, what criteria, hmmmm. 1: best chance of good battle stones like eliminate, berserker 2: highest hoard sell values 3:most apparel drops 4:most familiar drops @pageofhopes Thank you for all your work on this! Time for me to do some reading. :-)
PageofHopes wrote on 2015-09-16:
UnbridledPassion

Oh, yeah, I'm no help lol :-)

PageofHopes wrote on 2015-09-17:

I finished the Rankings!

Ex. My top 5 is

1. Total AH with 30k+
2. Insect FP
3. Seafood FP
4. Total Familiars

Awesome! Please add me to the ping list :-)
Let's see, what criteria, hmmmm.
1: best chance of good battle stones like eliminate, berserker
2: highest hoard sell values
3:most apparel drops
4:most familiar drops

@pageofhopes

Thank you for all your work on this! Time for me to do some reading. :-)
image.png
[quote name="UnbridledPassion" date=2015-09-18 10:39:14] [quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-09-17 23:18:45] I finished the Rankings! I also now have pinglists, if you guys would like to be added to them! I can also now do personalized rankings/best places to farm for you based on your top 5 criteria for farming you give me! Ex. My top 5 is 1. Total AH with 30k+ 2. Insect FP 3. Seafood FP 4. Total Familiars 5. Total AH without swipp items So my 3 best places in order are: Harpy's Roost, Waterway, and Forgotten Cave! You don't have to give me 5, but it's up to 5. [/quote] Awesome! Please add me to the ping list :-) Let's see, what criteria, hmmmm. 1: best chance of good battle stones like eliminate, berserker 2: highest hoard sell values 3:most apparel drops 4:most familiar drops Thank you for all your work on this! Time for me to do some reading. :-) [/quote] @PageofHopes My 5 would be similar to Unbridled. [LIST=1] [*]Best battle stone drops (eliminate, berserker, etc) [*]Highest hoard sell value [*]Most Familiar drops [*]Best holiday currency drops [*]Most chance of chest/egg drops [/LIST]
UnbridledPassion wrote on 2015-09-18:
PageofHopes wrote on 2015-09-17:
I finished the Rankings!

Ex. My top 5 is

1. Total AH with 30k+
2. Insect FP
3. Seafood FP
4. Total Familiars

Awesome! Please add me to the ping list :-)
Let's see, what criteria, hmmmm.
1: best chance of good battle stones like eliminate, berserker
2: highest hoard sell values
3:most apparel drops
4:most familiar drops

Thank you for all your work on this! Time for me to do some reading. :-)

@PageofHopes

My 5 would be similar to Unbridled.
  1. Best battle stone drops (eliminate, berserker, etc)
  2. Highest hoard sell value
  3. Most Familiar drops
  4. Best holiday currency drops
  5. Most chance of chest/egg drops

You gotta stick to criteria from the rankings :P Holiday currecny changes depending on the festival (I actuall have a FAQ question about holiday currency you might want to read!) and things like chest and egg drops are so rare I really couldn't rank them (plus unhatched eggs and skin chests I don't track on the spreadsheet- it's also on the FAQ :P)

You gotta stick to criteria from the rankings :P Holiday currecny changes depending on the festival (I actuall have a FAQ question about holiday currency you might want to read!) and things like chest and egg drops are so rare I really couldn't rank them (plus unhatched eggs and skin chests I don't track on the spreadsheet- it's also on the FAQ :P)
[quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-09-18 11:40:35] KayDee UnbridledPassion You gotta stick to criteria from the rankings :P Holiday currecny changes depending on the festival (I actuall have a FAQ question about holiday currency you might want to read!) and things like chest and egg drops are so rare I really couldn't rank them (plus unhatched eggs and skin chests I don't track on the spreadsheet- it's also on the FAQ :P) [/quote] Ah, I hadn't read anything yet, just posted my normal likes :-) I shall go read now lol Thx!! @pageofhopes
PageofHopes wrote on 2015-09-18:
KayDee UnbridledPassion

Ah, I hadn't read anything yet, just posted my normal likes :-) I shall go read now lol Thx!! @pageofhopes
image.png
[quote name="PageofHopes" date=2015-09-18 11:40:35] @KayDee @UnbridledPassion You gotta stick to criteria from the rankings :P Holiday currecny changes depending on the festival (I actuall have a FAQ question about holiday currency you might want to read!) and things like chest and egg drops are so rare I really couldn't rank them (plus unhatched eggs and skin chests I don't track on the spreadsheet- it's also on the FAQ :P) [/quote] @PageofHopes Meep sorry! I'll redo my top 5 either tonight or tomorrow when I've had a chance to sit down and properly read everything (Still at work tonight, then have a raid after work).
PageofHopes wrote on 2015-09-18:

@PageofHopes
Meep sorry!
I'll redo my top 5 either tonight or tomorrow when I've had a chance to sit down and properly read everything (Still at work tonight, then have a raid after work).
1 2 3 4