Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Baldwin's Brew] Transmutation Reference
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
So useful!
So useful!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@lilihierax This is the percentage from the data gathering done when Baldwin first came out: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7XhJIrH.png[/img][/center] From the latest data, it's still pretty accurate approximation of the chances of getting certain colors.
@lilihierax

This is the percentage from the data gathering done when Baldwin first came out:
7XhJIrH.png

From the latest data, it's still pretty accurate approximation of the chances of getting certain colors.
Light Sprite
@psychocanes Oh, thank you. Do you have that data in another thread, or should I just add it to the OP and credit you?
@psychocanes Oh, thank you. Do you have that data in another thread, or should I just add it to the OP and credit you?
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
@lilihierax

The thread hasn't been updated and I'm on mobile right now, but I'll edit the post. If you want to just credit, please credit PosionedPaper as they're the one who made the image.

EDIT: I hate typo. :(
@lilihierax

The thread hasn't been updated and I'm on mobile right now, but I'll edit the post. If you want to just credit, please credit PosionedPaper as they're the one who made the image.

EDIT: I hate typo. :(
Light Sprite
I don't think I've posted this before, but thank you so much for this! I keep forgetting which is which lol!
I don't think I've posted this before, but thank you so much for this! I keep forgetting which is which lol!
I always use Broken glass bottle and I get ooze goo and sludge? I dont get it..?
I always use Broken glass bottle and I get ooze goo and sludge? I dont get it..?
@lilihierax @psychocanes

Thank you two so much! The information is very helpful! ;)
@lilihierax @psychocanes

Thank you two so much! The information is very helpful! ;)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Essyai

That might be a bug if you're getting ooze, goo, AND sludge for brewing a broken glass bottle. O_o

I would suggest reporting that.

@NarentiDragon

No problem!
@Essyai

That might be a bug if you're getting ooze, goo, AND sludge for brewing a broken glass bottle. O_o

I would suggest reporting that.

@NarentiDragon

No problem!
Light Sprite
@psychocanes yeah, its a wide range! I will do ^^
@psychocanes yeah, its a wide range! I will do ^^
Thanks,
Also autosaufgarde
Thanks,
Also autosaufgarde
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11