Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Autosell Guide (Swipp + Baldwin)
1 2 3
@Vangoghbot I won't be on a desktop again for a week, but will do it when I return. I'll ping you when I get it done.
@Vangoghbot I won't be on a desktop again for a week, but will do it when I return. I'll ping you when I get it done.
That's fine. Thank you for doing it! :)
That's fine. Thank you for doing it! :)
Looking for retired accent Spherical Artefact v2 by Heathers
Found here

Will pay top dollar! Please message me if you're willing to sell. Thank you!
@zaralynda

Do you think you'd be able to list the food items by insects, meat, seafood, then plants?

It's fine with the layout that you have right now, but like just put the things in order. It would make searching through it a hell lot easier.

Thank you!
@zaralynda

Do you think you'd be able to list the food items by insects, meat, seafood, then plants?

It's fine with the layout that you have right now, but like just put the things in order. It would make searching through it a hell lot easier.

Thank you!
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
@zaralynda What is the Mender's Healing Staff used for? I didn't see it in either Baldwin or Swipp.
@zaralynda What is the Mender's Healing Staff used for? I didn't see it in either Baldwin or Swipp.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif

@Rawrtonic I'll have access to a desktop again this weekend and will do it then. I'll ping you once it's done.

@chamilet It's used with Baldwin for Empathetic Regeneration.

@Rawrtonic I'll have access to a desktop again this weekend and will do it then. I'll ping you once it's done.

@chamilet It's used with Baldwin for Empathetic Regeneration.
THNAK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS (pinging myself for future ref) @squeakycat
THNAK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS (pinging myself for future ref) @squeakycat
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
@zaralynda Ah, great! Thank you!
@zaralynda Ah, great! Thank you!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@Vangoghbot @Rawrtonic

Second post now has food items sorted by type!
@Vangoghbot @Rawrtonic

Second post now has food items sorted by type!
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
Looking for retired accent Spherical Artefact v2 by Heathers
Found here

Will pay top dollar! Please message me if you're willing to sell. Thank you!
@zaralynda that's so usefull! thasnk you so much or your work!
@zaralynda that's so usefull! thasnk you so much or your work!
1 2 3