Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | GUIDE: Change Your Dragon's Gender!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
this is just-
this is just-
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
10 of 10 would use again. Amazing coding advice for novice and advanced use! Very nice!
10 of 10 would use again. Amazing coding advice for novice and advanced use! Very nice!
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fLDGbNx.png[/img] Yes, excellent. I am very pleased with the results of this guide. @Orru
fLDGbNx.png

Yes, excellent. I am very pleased with the results of this guide.

@Orru
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
best guide 10/10
super easy to do and it helped me a lot
best guide 10/10
super easy to do and it helped me a lot
@fossilfuel
the gender of something is not its sex; sex is a biological factor and gender is a psychological perception and presentation of self independant of sex.
@fossilfuel
the gender of something is not its sex; sex is a biological factor and gender is a psychological perception and presentation of self independant of sex.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
A stunningly beautiful work of art--this belongs in the Guggenheim or the Museum of Modern Art or the Louvre--in fact it is worth of usurping all three and lofting itself to space were it shall remain for all posterity to enjoy!
A stunningly beautiful work of art--this belongs in the Guggenheim or the Museum of Modern Art or the Louvre--in fact it is worth of usurping all three and lofting itself to space were it shall remain for all posterity to enjoy!
Excellent
Excellent
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@Orru
True that :)
@Orru
True that :)
10/10 legit guide, would report to Undel for using 1337 Hax0r sk1llz again.
10/10 legit guide, would report to Undel for using 1337 Hax0r sk1llz again.
3 hours ahead of FR
A+ best guide
A+ best guide
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17