Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Gene Project Sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rhubarbcobbler cool, could you ping me when you update the sheet? thanks!
@rhubarbcobbler cool, could you ping me when you update the sheet? thanks!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@rhubarbcobbler

Apparently I can't add the date of completion in the "Date Completed" cells? I get an "error message" that says "There was a problem - Congrats on finishing," but the cell remains blank. Or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: The same kind of error occurs when you enter a "Date Started" date, except it says "When did you start?"
@rhubarbcobbler

Apparently I can't add the date of completion in the "Date Completed" cells? I get an "error message" that says "There was a problem - Congrats on finishing," but the cell remains blank. Or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: The same kind of error occurs when you enter a "Date Started" date, except it says "When did you start?"
@CrypticGirl: It's a cell with data verification in it, so that it always shows up as a date. You can't click and write something, you need to double click and use the calender that pops up. This makes sure that google can always understand the days, since I don't think it can understand 'August the 30th, 2015'.
@CrypticGirl: It's a cell with data verification in it, so that it always shows up as a date. You can't click and write something, you need to double click and use the calender that pops up. This makes sure that google can always understand the days, since I don't think it can understand 'August the 30th, 2015'.
Gf490jR.png
@NoAkei
@Clairvoyant
@Pachirisu
@ophia

Updated the sheet!
@NoAkei
@Clairvoyant
@Pachirisu
@ophia

Updated the sheet!
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler

Oh, I see. The date format is different from what I normally do. I was trying to enter month/day/year. But if you type day/month/year, it works without a problem.
@rhubarbcobbler

Oh, I see. The date format is different from what I normally do. I was trying to enter month/day/year. But if you type day/month/year, it works without a problem.
@rhubarbcobbler
ooh, i've been using this sheet for a couple days now and i absolutely love it!! could you add me to the pinglist for updates? o:
also i think it'd be cool to add another dragon picture box, but for the starter image, i.e. if you gened up your progen, what your progen looked like when you first signed up! it'd be cool to see like before => current => finish
@rhubarbcobbler
ooh, i've been using this sheet for a couple days now and i absolutely love it!! could you add me to the pinglist for updates? o:
also i think it'd be cool to add another dragon picture box, but for the starter image, i.e. if you gened up your progen, what your progen looked like when you first signed up! it'd be cool to see like before => current => finish
This is super helpful, thanks!
This is super helpful, thanks!
W7qYrQ8.png70CtCNe.png
@Rosie115: Added you to my ping list, yay! And I'll think about adding another picture... That's a good idea.

@greyyourwarden: Glad you like it! Also, I love your username.
@Rosie115: Added you to my ping list, yay! And I'll think about adding another picture... That's a good idea.

@greyyourwarden: Glad you like it! Also, I love your username.
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler

Oh thanks! It sure makes it easier to find other Bioware fans, which is also a plus.
@rhubarbcobbler

Oh thanks! It sure makes it easier to find other Bioware fans, which is also a plus.
W7qYrQ8.png70CtCNe.png
@rhubarbcobbler I dunno how useful it would be, but I have a few dragons that need to be eternally youthful, so that might be something to add?
@rhubarbcobbler I dunno how useful it would be, but I have a few dragons that need to be eternally youthful, so that might be something to add?
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7