Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Lorde

Added myself to the spreadsheet.

I didn't see this mentioned any where so sorry if I missed it. The banners-can we add those to any of our dragons with bios or just the 3 we put on the spreadsheet?
@Lorde

Added myself to the spreadsheet.

I didn't see this mentioned any where so sorry if I missed it. The banners-can we add those to any of our dragons with bios or just the 3 we put on the spreadsheet?
UrnS5Ig.jpgbootcampcircle_zpssrlu12jk.pngMJXwg2D.pngsppyKqc.png?1.png
@kelsey3478 I want to be part of this but I'm on my phone and can't mess with spreadsheets so I'm pinging myself to save the page
@kelsey3478 I want to be part of this but I'm on my phone and can't mess with spreadsheets so I'm pinging myself to save the page
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
This is such a wonderful place! Joined immediately <3

Currently working on my dragons' bios and am open to suggestions on their personalities if they don't already have one!
This is such a wonderful place! Joined immediately <3

Currently working on my dragons' bios and am open to suggestions on their personalities if they don't already have one!
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo3_250.png
I love this I just had to join!
I love this I just had to join!
@Lorde I totally just joined xD this was a cool idea!
@Lorde I totally just joined xD this was a cool idea!
XriSV9h.gif
@Lorde
Added myself to the list!
@Lorde
Added myself to the list!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Added myself!
Finally going back into filling my lair with bios again. So much work! 52 dragons in need of lore and all but 1 ambassador have no lore (I not even have a shadow ambassador right now).
Added myself!
Finally going back into filling my lair with bios again. So much work! 52 dragons in need of lore and all but 1 ambassador have no lore (I not even have a shadow ambassador right now).
Hello!
Hello!
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
@Lorde
Hello~~~ Added myself to the list, so thrilled to find this thread.

Also, I run a Flight Rising writing blog, Tallulah's Sanctuary and I write free bios when I have time :3
@Lorde
Hello~~~ Added myself to the list, so thrilled to find this thread.

Also, I run a Flight Rising writing blog, Tallulah's Sanctuary and I write free bios when I have time :3
009_zpsttbqz86z.png

MY SHOP! 2014 holiday stuff!
@lorde added myself to the list! I'm really eager to do this
@lorde added myself to the list! I'm really eager to do this
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26