Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82
@HalfwayCharged

Just get lucky, more or less.

However, the faster you finish battles the better chances you have. Coliseum doesn't reward even-statted dragons, so for best chances I recommend restatting your farmers according to this guide.

For non-lv25s the best builds are either Sedona (no elim)
Culex (elim).
@HalfwayCharged

Just get lucky, more or less.

However, the faster you finish battles the better chances you have. Coliseum doesn't reward even-statted dragons, so for best chances I recommend restatting your farmers according to this guide.

For non-lv25s the best builds are either Sedona (no elim)
Culex (elim).
hWsjkHE.png
@Maki Got the Copper Steampunk Spats in the Rainsong Jungle. [img]https://i.imgur.com/whOY9OR.png[/img]
@Maki Got the Copper Steampunk Spats in the Rainsong Jungle.

whOY9OR.png
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
Thank you, updated to here! [b]Woodland Path[/b] [item=Emerald Aviator Satchel] [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] [item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Pathfinder's Treads][item=Tincture of Dissolution] [b]Blooming Grove[/b] [item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] [b]Bamboo Falls[/b] [item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace] [b]Thunderhead Savanna[/b] [item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=White Wooly Tail] [b]Redrock Cove[/b] [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet] [b]Waterway[/b] [item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Pathfinder's Leggings][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets] [b]Arena[/b] [item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band] [b]Volcanic Vents[/b] [item=Copper Steampunk Gloves] [b]Rainsong Jungle[/b] [item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [b]Boreal Wood[/b] [item=Might Fragment] [b]Harpy's Roost[/b] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring] [b]Kelp Beds[/b] [item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment]
Thank you, updated to here!

Woodland Path
Emerald Aviator Satchel

Sandswept Delta
Bloody Arm Bandages Crimson Rogue Mask Pathfinder's Treads Tincture of Dissolution

Blooming Grove
Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets

Bamboo Falls
Teardrop Citrine Necklace

Thunderhead Savanna
Copper Steampunk Spats White Wooly Tail

Redrock Cove
Copper Steampunk Goggles Dented Iron Gorget Emerald Aviator Helmet

Waterway
Brown Birdskull Armband Pathfinder's Leggings Simple Darksteel Bracelets

Arena
Teardrop Citrine Leg Band

Volcanic Vents
Copper Steampunk Gloves

Rainsong Jungle
Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Spats Pretty Pink Neck Bow

Boreal Wood
Might Fragment

Harpy's Roost
Pretty Pink Neck Bow

Ghostlight Ruins
Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Teardrop Pearl Ring

Kelp Beds
Pathfinder's Tail Twist Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Charged Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
Just got from Golem workshop: [item=acuity fragment] [item=teardrop citrine necklace] [item=brown birdskull wingpiece]
Just got from Golem workshop:

Acuity Fragment Teardrop Citrine Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Maki Got the Crimson Rogue Hood in the Redrock Cove. [img]https://i.imgur.com/utRe071.png[/img]
@Maki Got the Crimson Rogue Hood in the Redrock Cove.

utRe071.png
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
Crimson Rogue Trousers from the Mire

2yyo77b.png
Crimson Rogue Trousers from the Mire

2yyo77b.png
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
@Maki

I believe you forgot to add the coral carpenter familiar in the training fields section?
@Maki

I believe you forgot to add the coral carpenter familiar in the training fields section?
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
@BaconCat

No, it's there, in the "Monsters" and also "Familiars" category.
@BaconCat

No, it's there, in the "Monsters" and also "Familiars" category.
@Maki Where seems to be the best place to grind for the Gaoler gene, ''Weathered'' ?
@Maki Where seems to be the best place to grind for the Gaoler gene, ''Weathered'' ?
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

See this post.
@Firefly15

See this post.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82