Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 493 494 495 496 497 ... 653 654
Got Fluffy Clouds from the Waterway and Weatherfront from Red Rock Cove.
Got Fluffy Clouds from the Waterway and Weatherfront from Red Rock Cove.
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Coliseum venue: Thunderhead Savannah
Number of Wind monsters: 102
Currency dropped: 46
Number of Neutral monsters: 270
Currency dropped: 93

Coliseum venue: Bamboo Falls
Number of Wind monsters: 147
Currency dropped: 68
Number of Neutral monsters: 129
Currency dropped: 41

NWaVGQJ.png
Got Weatherfront Chest from Aer Phantom in Ghostlight Ruins. It was the Shatterbone Vulture, Aer Phantom, Tatterwing Carcass pack. [item=Messengers Scroll][item=Aer Sprite][item=Raptor Effigy][item=Scary Storybook][item=Weatherfront Chest]
Got Weatherfront Chest from Aer Phantom in Ghostlight Ruins. It was the Shatterbone Vulture, Aer Phantom, Tatterwing Carcass pack.

Aer Sprite Raptor Effigy Scary Storybook Weatherfront Chest
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Wind and neutral monsters drop all 6 chests! The change was made in July last year, when the festivals began to start at 6 am. The currency drop rates were also changed: they used to depend on the venue level (lower for lower-level venues, higher for higher-level), but now they are the same in all the venues.
@Sylvandyr

Wind and neutral monsters drop all 6 chests! The change was made in July last year, when the festivals began to start at 6 am. The currency drop rates were also changed: they used to depend on the venue level (lower for lower-level venues, higher for higher-level), but now they are the same in all the venues.
@Maki Oh wow, thank you! So we only need to report which skins are in chests now?
@Maki Oh wow, thank you! So we only need to report which skins are in chests now?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr I need only the drop rates, especially for the venues that have less than 200 encounters [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1145XrZHV0LDVqqHJ9pviQESKLzPmT5ayKfpFUqsfTgs/edit#gid=0](spreadsheet)[/url]. [quote][size=2]Coliseum venue: Number of Wind monsters: Currency dropped: Number of Neutral monsters: Currency dropped:[/size][/quote]
@Sylvandyr

I need only the drop rates, especially for the venues that have less than 200 encounters (spreadsheet).

Quote:
Coliseum venue:

Number of Wind monsters:
Currency dropped:

Number of Neutral monsters:
Currency dropped:
Got a Mistral Bells Chest from the Bamboo Falls, specifically the 4 Gale Wolves rotation of enemies.
Got a Mistral Bells Chest from the Bamboo Falls, specifically the 4 Gale Wolves rotation of enemies.
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="CiaraWhiteHorn" date="2019-03-24 10:45:28" ] Coliseum venue: Thunderhead Savannah Number of Wind monsters: 102 Currency dropped: 46 Number of Neutral monsters: 270 Currency dropped: 93 Coliseum venue: Bamboo Falls Number of Wind monsters: 147 Currency dropped: 68 Number of Neutral monsters: 129 Currency dropped: 41 [/quote] @CiaraWhiteHorn Thank you, added!
CiaraWhiteHorn wrote on 2019-03-24 10:45:28:

@CiaraWhiteHorn Thank you, added!
Just got a Spirit on Wind Chest from the Harpy's Roost. I think it was from a 2-1 mix of Cardinal Hippogriffs and and a Blue Tang Hippogriff or vice versa.
Just got a Spirit on Wind Chest from the Harpy's Roost. I think it was from a 2-1 mix of Cardinal Hippogriffs and and a Blue Tang Hippogriff or vice versa.
2v32at4.jpg
Coliseum venue: Arena

Number of Wind monsters: 60
Currency dropped: 28

Number of Neutral monsters: 102
Currency dropped: 27

@Maki - Wasn't sure whether you've added the above set or not, so I didn't combine them, but I recorded a few more Arena battles below.

Number of Wind monsters: 50
Currency dropped: 26

Number of Neutral monsters: 100
Currency dropped: 29
Coliseum venue: Arena

Number of Wind monsters: 60
Currency dropped: 28

Number of Neutral monsters: 102
Currency dropped: 27

@Maki - Wasn't sure whether you've added the above set or not, so I didn't combine them, but I recorded a few more Arena battles below.

Number of Wind monsters: 50
Currency dropped: 26

Number of Neutral monsters: 100
Currency dropped: 29
NWaVGQJ.png
1 2 ... 493 494 495 496 497 ... 653 654