Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 653 654
@Maki

I just wanted to say "thanks" from the bottom of my heart for doing this. And a huge thank you to the people who contribute, as well. I would have had NO idea the best places to grind for NoTN without this thread. It changes from year to year, too. 2017 was best in the Scorched Forest but things changed in 2018. Thanks a million for keeping all this up for us.
@Maki

I just wanted to say "thanks" from the bottom of my heart for doing this. And a huge thank you to the people who contribute, as well. I would have had NO idea the best places to grind for NoTN without this thread. It changes from year to year, too. 2017 was best in the Scorched Forest but things changed in 2018. Thanks a million for keeping all this up for us.
Thank you Maki for making my grinding produce better results for another NotN! Until
Thank you Maki for making my grinding produce better results for another NotN! Until
XdA0BPq.png
Ah, I really had to look to find this. Thank you for keeping this guide going.
Ah, I really had to look to find this. Thank you for keeping this guide going.
Remi
He/Him
Got a Sweater Weather chest from Augite Protectors in the scorched forest
Got a Sweater Weather chest from Augite Protectors in the scorched forest
va8vlr4.png
Got a Prismatic Winter chest from Augite Protectors in the Scorched Forest.
Got a Prismatic Winter chest from Augite Protectors in the Scorched Forest.
Got a no shower chest digging, if we're just trying to figure out which skins are in chests.
Got a no shower chest digging, if we're just trying to figure out which skins are in chests.
1Zfjqw6.png
Coliseum venue: Scorched Forest

Number of Ice monsters: 50
Currency dropped: 32

Number of Neutral monsters: 129
Currency dropped: 38
Coliseum venue: Scorched Forest

Number of Ice monsters: 50
Currency dropped: 32

Number of Neutral monsters: 129
Currency dropped: 38
r4hwcLV.png
@Niathria

70 for Neutral monsters? The drop rate is different for elemental and neutral, so it has to be recorded separately.
@Niathria

70 for Neutral monsters? The drop rate is different for elemental and neutral, so it has to be recorded separately.
Ah ok. I didn’t separate them.

Edit: I fixed it.
Ah ok. I didn’t separate them.

Edit: I fixed it.
r4hwcLV.png
Sweater Weather Chest from Wintermane Bowman.
Sweater Weather Chest from Wintermane Bowman.
2wowe9.jpg
1 2 ... 485 486 487 488 489 ... 653 654