Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 653 654
@Maki (or anyone else who wants to answer) ;)

Is it still a case of every monster now dropping every Chest, or are there exceptions...or did FR go back to the old format?

I'm asking because I have been fighting in the Forgotten Caves exclusively all week, for 4-5 hours at a time, and while I have gotten a LOT of Wraped Turquoise, and several each of 4 of the other 5 chests, Earthheart Chest has not dropped even once. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if I missed a "memo" somewhere and it just doesn't drop in that Venue? if that's the case, I'd like to know where it IS dropping, so I can try for it in the last few hours left of the Festival. (And if it does, in fact, drop in the Forgotten Caves, then I would like to know that, too, so my dragons can offer a prayer to the RNG God....)

Thanks!
@Maki (or anyone else who wants to answer) ;)

Is it still a case of every monster now dropping every Chest, or are there exceptions...or did FR go back to the old format?

I'm asking because I have been fighting in the Forgotten Caves exclusively all week, for 4-5 hours at a time, and while I have gotten a LOT of Wraped Turquoise, and several each of 4 of the other 5 chests, Earthheart Chest has not dropped even once. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if I missed a "memo" somewhere and it just doesn't drop in that Venue? if that's the case, I'd like to know where it IS dropping, so I can try for it in the last few hours left of the Festival. (And if it does, in fact, drop in the Forgotten Caves, then I would like to know that, too, so my dragons can offer a prayer to the RNG God....)

Thanks!
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa @Maki

I did get an Earthheart chest yesterday about this same time in the Forgotten Caves. If I get another one and you don't before the end of the festival, we might be able to trade.
@Canisa @Maki

I did get an Earthheart chest yesterday about this same time in the Forgotten Caves. If I get another one and you don't before the end of the festival, we might be able to trade.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@quattronius

Thanks. I guess RNG is being extremely annoying then. Sigh.

As for the trade offer, I'm always open to trade, but you should know that someone sent me an Earthheart Chest after I posted. I have enough extras in everything else to trade for a second one, if you still want to...but I would feel bad taking a chest if you only had two, when I now have one.
@quattronius

Thanks. I guess RNG is being extremely annoying then. Sigh.

As for the trade offer, I'm always open to trade, but you should know that someone sent me an Earthheart Chest after I posted. I have enough extras in everything else to trade for a second one, if you still want to...but I would feel bad taking a chest if you only had two, when I now have one.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

You are very welcome for the offer. As someone else has already generously helped you out, if I have the good fortune of getting two more we will trade and then both have 2... RNG be darned. Happy hunting.
@Canisa

You are very welcome for the offer. As someone else has already generously helped you out, if I have the good fortune of getting two more we will trade and then both have 2... RNG be darned. Happy hunting.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@quattronius

Thank-you again, and Happy Hunting!
@quattronius

Thank-you again, and Happy Hunting!
fw5Pc0h.png
Assuming the drop rate is the same, Scorched Forest and Forgotten Cave are the best venues to farm for the new seafood items and familiars (only 3.85 seconds/monster).
Assuming the drop rate is the same, Scorched Forest and Forgotten Cave are the best venues to farm for the new seafood items and familiars (only 3.85 seconds/monster).
@Maki

On the note that all coli monsters have the chance to drop NotN items, I had an hourglass drop from a regular enemy in Sandswept Delta!

EDIT: Bogsneak puppet and caterpillar from regular enemy in Forgotten Cave!
@Maki

On the note that all coli monsters have the chance to drop NotN items, I had an hourglass drop from a regular enemy in Sandswept Delta!

Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Got a chest from one of the Ampelopes in Thunderhead Savanna!
Got a chest from one of the Ampelopes in Thunderhead Savanna!
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
[quote name="Snivy88" date="2018-12-23 06:08:04" ] EDIT: Bogsneak puppet and caterpillar from regular enemy in Forgotten Cave! [/quote] @Snivy88 The familiar dropped?
Snivy88 wrote on 2018-12-23 06:08:04:

@Snivy88

The familiar dropped?
@maki

Nope, just the regular item, sorry that wasn't clear ^^;
I'm not sure if all coli enemies have a chance to drop all types of NotN items this year, or just certain types per venue, so I'd thought I'd tell you!

EDIT: Got a night flame from the FC, so I'd assume it might just be all of them!
@maki

Nope, just the regular item, sorry that wasn't clear ^^;
I'm not sure if all coli enemies have a chance to drop all types of NotN items this year, or just certain types per venue, so I'd thought I'd tell you!

EDIT: Got a night flame from the FC, so I'd assume it might just be all of them!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 653 654