Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 654 655
I am not kiddin when I say I've been leveling my dragons from lvl 9 to 11 just to "farm" delta venue..... I have gotten at least 7 new familiars, and I've gone from having 33 tablet to 50, AND STILL NO CHEST! T^T

I believe I have some sort of curse upon me D':
I am not kiddin when I say I've been leveling my dragons from lvl 9 to 11 just to "farm" delta venue..... I have gotten at least 7 new familiars, and I've gone from having 33 tablet to 50, AND STILL NO CHEST! T^T

I believe I have some sort of curse upon me D':
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Got a Sunbeam Sentinel Chest from a Steelhound
Got a Sunbeam Sentinel Chest from a Steelhound
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
9zr4g7.jpg
@LunaPhases tagging myself as a reminder
@LunaPhases tagging myself as a reminder
tumblr_pib1jezf3Z1wd8wujo2_r1_500.png
Thank you :)

Chests still missing:

- Bamboo Falls
  • Trick-of-the-Light (1)

- Waterway
  • Noggle (1)

- Rainsong Jungle
  • Goldenbeast (2)
  • Hippocampus (1)

- Golem Workshop
  • Swift Lumen (1)
Thank you :)

Chests still missing:

- Bamboo Falls
  • Trick-of-the-Light (1)

- Waterway
  • Noggle (1)

- Rainsong Jungle
  • Goldenbeast (2)
  • Hippocampus (1)

- Golem Workshop
  • Swift Lumen (1)
Coliseum seems to want to give me nothing but Brightheart's in the way of chests. I have gotten three of that chest, and none of the others. And I stupidly bought Brightheart from the MP to begin with too...so now I have four of them when I only need one, and keep waiting for the Arena to drop a different chest with no luck. XD If it was dropping multiples of the accents it would be less of a problem, as I WANT multiples of those. But noooo it's always Brightheart. Maybe I should try a different venue?
Coliseum seems to want to give me nothing but Brightheart's in the way of chests. I have gotten three of that chest, and none of the others. And I stupidly bought Brightheart from the MP to begin with too...so now I have four of them when I only need one, and keep waiting for the Arena to drop a different chest with no luck. XD If it was dropping multiples of the accents it would be less of a problem, as I WANT multiples of those. But noooo it's always Brightheart. Maybe I should try a different venue?
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Maki Did you see the Site Status box? [quote name=Undel][b]Strangler[/b] have had their elemental type changed from nature to neutral. As a neutral monster, they will also drop holiday currency. [/quote]
@Maki

Did you see the Site Status box?
Undel wrote:
Strangler have had their elemental type changed from nature to neutral. As a neutral monster, they will also drop holiday currency.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Thank you, I added Strangler to the Woodland Path venue:)

Chests still missing:

- Woodland Path
  • Strangler (1)

- Bamboo Falls
  • Trick-of-the-Light (1)

- Waterway
  • Noggle (1)

- Rainsong Jungle
  • Goldenbeast (2)
  • Hippocampus (1)

- Golem Workshop
  • Swift Lumen (1)
@BrinBellway

Thank you, I added Strangler to the Woodland Path venue:)

Chests still missing:

- Woodland Path
  • Strangler (1)

- Bamboo Falls
  • Trick-of-the-Light (1)

- Waterway
  • Noggle (1)

- Rainsong Jungle
  • Goldenbeast (2)
  • Hippocampus (1)

- Golem Workshop
  • Swift Lumen (1)
The neutral Hippocampus drops a Brightheart Chest.
The neutral Hippocampus drops a Brightheart Chest.
ccDyspX.png
With this announcement
"Strangler have had their elemental type changed from nature to neutral. As a neutral monster, they will also drop holiday currency."

That is going to change the percentage for the Woodland Path for all flights. And with Nature it will change both percentages.. lower in flight column and higher in neutral column..

Just doing a heads up if you want to go and change that..
With this announcement
"Strangler have had their elemental type changed from nature to neutral. As a neutral monster, they will also drop holiday currency."

That is going to change the percentage for the Woodland Path for all flights. And with Nature it will change both percentages.. lower in flight column and higher in neutral column..

Just doing a heads up if you want to go and change that..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...

@Maki
Just got the Sunbreak in the Waterway from the Noggle

@Maki
Just got the Sunbreak in the Waterway from the Noggle

Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 654 655