Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 653 654
@Maki
Celestial Antelope (?): Brightheart Chest, Candor Chest, Nightshatter Chest

Maybe this will help, I have two Candor Chests and I've been no where in the coli except for the Arena.

Ah, nvm I looked back at the discoveries, I have a hunch the Candor Chest comes from a neutral mob that doubles with the Antelope or Mender? >.<
@Maki
Celestial Antelope (?): Brightheart Chest, Candor Chest, Nightshatter Chest

Maybe this will help, I have two Candor Chests and I've been no where in the coli except for the Arena.

Ah, nvm I looked back at the discoveries, I have a hunch the Candor Chest comes from a neutral mob that doubles with the Antelope or Mender? >.<
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@Maki

I got a Nightshatter Chest from the Crimson Reef Snail.
@Maki

I got a Nightshatter Chest from the Crimson Reef Snail.
@Maki

just found a Sunbeam Sentinel chest while digging in Light
@Maki

just found a Sunbeam Sentinel chest while digging in Light
@Cerimonster
@Cerimonster
Just got a Nightshatter Chest from a Crimson Reef Snail.
Just got a Nightshatter Chest from a Crimson Reef Snail.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
9zr4g7.jpg
[quote name="Alazdriel" date=2015-06-21 15:23:55] @Maki - Confirming Brightheart Chest for Celestial Antelopes. [/quote] @Alazdriel This has to be the Silver Springbok / Chimera / Celestial Antelope pack ([url=http://ggfrcd.tumblr.com/post/56211270104/arena-odds]list of Arena packs[/url]), so Silver Springbok dropped Crumbling Relief and Silver Horn, Chimera dropped Immaculate Tablet and Brightheart Chest, while Celestial Antelope dropped Celestial Horn and Immaculate Tablet.
Alazdriel wrote on 2015-06-21:
@Maki - Confirming Brightheart Chest for Celestial Antelopes.

@Alazdriel

This has to be the Silver Springbok / Chimera / Celestial Antelope pack (list of Arena packs), so Silver Springbok dropped Crumbling Relief and Silver Horn, Chimera dropped Immaculate Tablet and Brightheart Chest, while Celestial Antelope dropped Celestial Horn and Immaculate Tablet.
Chests still missing:

- Bamboo Falls
  • Trick-of-the-Light (1)

- Waterway
  • Noggle (1)

- Rainsong Jungle
  • Goldenbeast (2)
  • Hippocampus (1)

- Golem Workshop
  • Swift Lumen (2)
  • Steelhound (1)
Chests still missing:

- Bamboo Falls
  • Trick-of-the-Light (1)

- Waterway
  • Noggle (1)

- Rainsong Jungle
  • Goldenbeast (2)
  • Hippocampus (1)

- Golem Workshop
  • Swift Lumen (2)
  • Steelhound (1)
Found you! Bump!

Thanks for making these threads :)
Found you! Bump!

Thanks for making these threads :)
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
[quote name="Maki" date=2015-06-22 02:39:37] @Alazdriel This has to be the Silver Springbok / Chimera / Celestial Antelope pack ([url=http://ggfrcd.tumblr.com/post/56211270104/arena-odds]list of Arena packs[/url]), so Silver Springbok dropped Crumbling Relief and Silver Horn, Chimera dropped Immaculate Tablet and Brightheart Chest, while Celestial Antelope dropped Celestial Horn and Immaculate Tablet.[/quote] @Maki - Ah, okay. Thanks. I wasn't paying much attention to the pack, so I just inferred off what I got in the drops.
Maki wrote on 2015-06-22:
@Alazdriel

This has to be the Silver Springbok / Chimera / Celestial Antelope pack (list of Arena packs), so Silver Springbok dropped Crumbling Relief and Silver Horn, Chimera dropped Immaculate Tablet and Brightheart Chest, while Celestial Antelope dropped Celestial Horn and Immaculate Tablet.

@Maki - Ah, okay. Thanks. I wasn't paying much attention to the pack, so I just inferred off what I got in the drops.
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
just got the Sunbreak Chest
In Boreal Wood from the Coarsefur Yeti and snowfall Elk

figure it came from the Elk. I also had a tablet drop too. Nice..
just got the Sunbreak Chest
In Boreal Wood from the Coarsefur Yeti and snowfall Elk

figure it came from the Elk. I also had a tablet drop too. Nice..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 653 654