Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@biohazardBroski
Interesting, I never knew the German term was once used in English countries as well - thanks for the link :D There's certainly a lot of words that get adapted, I like finding that out :3
@biohazardBroski
Interesting, I never knew the German term was once used in English countries as well - thanks for the link :D There's certainly a lot of words that get adapted, I like finding that out :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
Right now I'm just envisioning one of my Wildclaws as a therapist and laughing.

Cleric for healer or am I just blind?
Right now I'm just envisioning one of my Wildclaws as a therapist and laughing.

Cleric for healer or am I just blind?
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
This is absolutely awesome! Such a great way to spice up dragon profiles.

I have a few suggestions:

For leaders, there's matriarch/patriarch and/or matron/patron.
For crafters, haberdasher is a great synonym for hat maker
For healers, maybe priests or clerics? These might work well for Light and/or Nature dragons who draw upon their element magic for healing. Cleric might also work for a magic title, for example a plague dragon that uses their element to spread disease and pain.
For money, scrivener is a clerk, someone who keeps records of transactions. They can also be employed to write out legal documents, decrees, etc. A hawker could be a kind of salesdragon, too.
This is absolutely awesome! Such a great way to spice up dragon profiles.

I have a few suggestions:

For leaders, there's matriarch/patriarch and/or matron/patron.
For crafters, haberdasher is a great synonym for hat maker
For healers, maybe priests or clerics? These might work well for Light and/or Nature dragons who draw upon their element magic for healing. Cleric might also work for a magic title, for example a plague dragon that uses their element to spread disease and pain.
For money, scrivener is a clerk, someone who keeps records of transactions. They can also be employed to write out legal documents, decrees, etc. A hawker could be a kind of salesdragon, too.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@grimacedia pinging myself for later :) this is great!
@grimacedia pinging myself for later :) this is great!
9kvvQNx.png We buy, we exalt, we buy again!
This is an amazing list! Thank you :)
This is an amazing list! Thank you :)
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Very Handy!
Very Handy!
There have been more additions now!
@Harbinger
I took a lot of your suggestions into consideration, all except for Matron/Patron because I'm already using Patron under the definition of "a person who is a customer, client, or paying guest, especially a regular one, of a store, hotel, or the like."
- http://dictionary.reference.com/
And I already had Priest under Magic titles, so I kept it the same.
There have been more additions now!
@Harbinger
I took a lot of your suggestions into consideration, all except for Matron/Patron because I'm already using Patron under the definition of "a person who is a customer, client, or paying guest, especially a regular one, of a store, hotel, or the like."
- http://dictionary.reference.com/
And I already had Priest under Magic titles, so I kept it the same.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
@biohazardBroski
I adore this post. I wish subscriptions were working, a bookmark will have to do for now. ^^;

I have a couple suggestions.
For Leader I thought of: Tzar or Elder
Second in Power: Progeny, Ward, and Honored
@biohazardBroski
I adore this post. I wish subscriptions were working, a bookmark will have to do for now. ^^;

I have a couple suggestions.
For Leader I thought of: Tzar or Elder
Second in Power: Progeny, Ward, and Honored
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@biohazardBroski

Makes sense. I was just thinking of Matron/Patron as ... well, all the other definitions of patron xD
@biohazardBroski

Makes sense. I was just thinking of Matron/Patron as ... well, all the other definitions of patron xD
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@KaidaHime
I really like your suggestion of progeny, and I am adding the others as well in addition to some new terms I've gathered, the second in powers are greatly lacking.
@KaidaHime
I really like your suggestion of progeny, and I am adding the others as well in addition to some new terms I've gathered, the second in powers are greatly lacking.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28