Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Golem Workshop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@clavicado it should still be fine! it's just that you won't do as much damage on the ice borers as you might with a different element :)
@clavicado it should still be fine! it's just that you won't do as much damage on the ice borers as you might with a different element :)
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@junipa
Shadow might be the best caster option!
It's strong against Ice, and Ice is weak against it. Earth is neutral to it.

EDIT: Shadow or Wind. Definitely Shadow or Wind.
(Didn't realize Wind was the same as Shadow v. Ice except v. Earth!)
@junipa
Shadow might be the best caster option!
It's strong against Ice, and Ice is weak against it. Earth is neutral to it.

EDIT: Shadow or Wind. Definitely Shadow or Wind.
(Didn't realize Wind was the same as Shadow v. Ice except v. Earth!)
ezimba12662220866100.gif
this is helpful
@Twin3
this is helpful
@Twin3
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
@Rhi What are your caster's stats?
@Rhi What are your caster's stats?
@Antrey
STR 5
INT 79
AGI 13
VIT 87
DEF 7
MND 8
QCK 62

I am sure someone smarter than me could tell you exactly how many points you need (I may have put too many in qck and int, im not sure) and I didn't bother with a tincture yet, but really, putting so many points in intelligence when all you really need the caster to do is heal is pretty pointless - especially if your physical dragons are glass cannons and don't have much hp to heal anyway. With this much INT I can fully heal a critical hit or two attacks on any one dragon, and with that much QCK she can breath once and heal once every battle (assuming I don't miss)
@Antrey
STR 5
INT 79
AGI 13
VIT 87
DEF 7
MND 8
QCK 62

I am sure someone smarter than me could tell you exactly how many points you need (I may have put too many in qck and int, im not sure) and I didn't bother with a tincture yet, but really, putting so many points in intelligence when all you really need the caster to do is heal is pretty pointless - especially if your physical dragons are glass cannons and don't have much hp to heal anyway. With this much INT I can fully heal a critical hit or two attacks on any one dragon, and with that much QCK she can breath once and heal once every battle (assuming I don't miss)
Calathea-elderflower.png
@Rhi Awesome, thanks!
@Rhi Awesome, thanks!
@antrey just thought I'd say she doesnt have an ambush right now. She has discipline, but I havent got around to testing what difference one ambush makes. Discipline is very important, though! it's those occasional 60-point meditates that stop you from running out of breath as you go.
@antrey just thought I'd say she doesnt have an ambush right now. She has discipline, but I havent got around to testing what difference one ambush makes. Discipline is very important, though! it's those occasional 60-point meditates that stop you from running out of breath as you go.
Calathea-elderflower.png
Will try this out once I've leveled my dergs!

Pinging @Steffon so I won't lose this.
Will try this out once I've leveled my dergs!

Pinging @Steffon so I won't lose this.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Thank you so much for this guide! I've never had a caster so both that and the Workshop had me at a loss; this has made things loads easier.
Thank you so much for this guide! I've never had a caster so both that and the Workshop had me at a loss; this has made things loads easier.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
This guide is so helpful! Thank you very much. :) I just finished my team and was in the workshop earlier today. The builds worked beautifully.
This guide is so helpful! Thank you very much. :) I just finished my team and was in the workshop earlier today. The builds worked beautifully.
Go home, tell of my arrival. D9tTQ38.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13