Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Golem Workshop!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hmmm, is discipline/ ambush better than ambush/ambush? anyways very well researched and well written guide.
Edit- My question was answered earlier
Hmmm, is discipline/ ambush better than ambush/ambush? anyways very well researched and well written guide.
Edit- My question was answered earlier
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
@junipa pardon me if this was answered but does 57 speed outspeed everything iin the workshop?
@junipa pardon me if this was answered but does 57 speed outspeed everything iin the workshop?
@atavistic it should! if you have ambushes you should @ least 4 turns beforeeven the fastest opponents
@atavistic it should! if you have ambushes you should @ least 4 turns beforeeven the fastest opponents
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@junipa Thank you for your answer!
I usually use the 129 str build for my physical dragons but quite a few opponents in the workshop outspeed which is a real problem because even with 129 str construction mith trackers and steelhounds take 2 scratches and one eliminate . I was wondering if 57 speed would innately outspeed all opponents so I can rack a few extra turns of damage.
@junipa Thank you for your answer!
I usually use the 129 str build for my physical dragons but quite a few opponents in the workshop outspeed which is a real problem because even with 129 str construction mith trackers and steelhounds take 2 scratches and one eliminate . I was wondering if 57 speed would innately outspeed all opponents so I can rack a few extra turns of damage.
@atavistic yeah i hate 129 str as a build - it's probably slightly nicer for a kelp beds pair, but all my lvl25s (i have like... 30+) are multipurpose & should be able to fight in any venue, workshop included.

i like 127 str bc: 129str doesn't actually give you a noticable advantage in STR in the workshop, & the extra points of speed help you get in before some of the faster opponents (i think the creepers? i dont remember - again, i literally never use 129 str unless i bought a lvl 25 with those stats & can't afford a tincture right away).

also, i've been fighting in the workshop with a team of 3 str dragons lately as well, and honestly that's just as easy (if they all have sap - it's kind of a necessity in the workshop if you don't have a healer).
@atavistic yeah i hate 129 str as a build - it's probably slightly nicer for a kelp beds pair, but all my lvl25s (i have like... 30+) are multipurpose & should be able to fight in any venue, workshop included.

i like 127 str bc: 129str doesn't actually give you a noticable advantage in STR in the workshop, & the extra points of speed help you get in before some of the faster opponents (i think the creepers? i dont remember - again, i literally never use 129 str unless i bought a lvl 25 with those stats & can't afford a tincture right away).

also, i've been fighting in the workshop with a team of 3 str dragons lately as well, and honestly that's just as easy (if they all have sap - it's kind of a necessity in the workshop if you don't have a healer).

fr +0
he/him
@junipa ehh I do like 129 builds for harpy's roost and under for grinding purposes. Does your squad of 3 str dragons grind faster than 2 str + healer?
@junipa ehh I do like 129 builds for harpy's roost and under for grinding purposes. Does your squad of 3 str dragons grind faster than 2 str + healer?
@atavistic it might be slightly faster? but honestly I don't think it's much of a difference. with my internet speed at least
@atavistic it might be slightly faster? but honestly I don't think it's much of a difference. with my internet speed at least

fr +0
he/him
@junipa This guide is great, thank you! However should I have meditate as the primary move for my caster or scratch? ^_^
@junipa This guide is great, thank you! However should I have meditate as the primary move for my caster or scratch? ^_^
tumblr_inline_nqthogCAYR1r0g4u9_540.png
@LifeofaDreamer
Gonna check this out again later ~
@LifeofaDreamer
Gonna check this out again later ~
@spikenard
Thank you so much for this guide! It's really helpful and well explained. However, I still have a problem. I have four level 25s, two of which are Fire, one is Light, and one is Water. Could I use any for the GW, or will I have to train another?
@spikenard
Thank you so much for this guide! It's really helpful and well explained. However, I still have a problem. I have four level 25s, two of which are Fire, one is Light, and one is Water. Could I use any for the GW, or will I have to train another?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13