Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Treasure/Food Profit Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kestrad @Owlapin - Thank you! I am glad I could put something together that would help.

@Maki I was really surprised too, but take it with a small grain of salt. Its very, very close to the Delta, and I got a lot of familiars in my hour. Granted, that doesn't factor with food points and food/materials/other only calculations. Its a close call, regardless, between the Wood and the Delta. Also, thank you!
@Kestrad @Owlapin - Thank you! I am glad I could put something together that would help.

@Maki I was really surprised too, but take it with a small grain of salt. Its very, very close to the Delta, and I got a lot of familiars in my hour. Granted, that doesn't factor with food points and food/materials/other only calculations. Its a close call, regardless, between the Wood and the Delta. Also, thank you!
@Throatspiders This is awesome and extremely helpful. Thanks so much for doing it!
@Throatspiders This is awesome and extremely helpful. Thanks so much for doing it!
@Throatspiders Thank you so much for sharing this information. It's really helpful for newbies like me who are just starting out ^^
@Throatspiders Thank you so much for sharing this information. It's really helpful for newbies like me who are just starting out ^^
Seconding @Veredii. This is wonderful, @Throatspiders. Thank you!
Seconding @Veredii. This is wonderful, @Throatspiders. Thank you!
XbEbKYQ.png
@Throatspiders - Great guide, I'm thrilled to see this! Every time anyone's started one of these, they've never finished it. :P I'll add a link in my Coli guide.

One thing I'm curious about - what dragons did you use for this? Curious about their stats.
@Throatspiders - Great guide, I'm thrilled to see this! Every time anyone's started one of these, they've never finished it. :P I'll add a link in my Coli guide.

One thing I'm curious about - what dragons did you use for this? Curious about their stats.
There is so much work put into this. It's very helpful and awesome! Thanks for sharing this information
There is so much work put into this. It's very helpful and awesome! Thanks for sharing this information
Elegance the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance ~
When theres Light theres a Shadow ~
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
Thanks a bunch! o/
Thanks a bunch! o/
@Canis @Veredii @MmeLibertine @Kiena @ElegantRaven @koto

You are all welcome, and thank you :) I just hope that when I repeat this after some coli loot updates, the vault system is available so I can stow my horde instead of trying to rebuild it from naught. D'oh!
@Canis @Veredii @MmeLibertine @Kiena @ElegantRaven @koto

You are all welcome, and thank you :) I just hope that when I repeat this after some coli loot updates, the vault system is available so I can stow my horde instead of trying to rebuild it from naught. D'oh!
I always knew the Roost was the best place to farm ;D Thank you for making this!
I always knew the Roost was the best place to farm ;D Thank you for making this!
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
@Throatspiders
Thank you so much for this guide and spending all that time to collect data and make a complete guide! I really appreciate it!
@Throatspiders
Thank you so much for this guide and spending all that time to collect data and make a complete guide! I really appreciate it!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7