Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchling Probability Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Runo, you're awesome.
@Runo, you're awesome.
Darn I was hoping to use this but it looks like its down :(
Darn I was hoping to use this but it looks like its down :(
@HelixWing

Yeah, I'm going to get in touch with my friend who runs the server ASAP to see what's going on. Sorry! Hopefully it won't be down too long.
@HelixWing

Yeah, I'm going to get in touch with my friend who runs the server ASAP to see what's going on. Sorry! Hopefully it won't be down too long.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Runo

Oh good, hope all goes well this is a great tool!
@Runo

Oh good, hope all goes well this is a great tool!
The site is back up! Sorry about the downtime; hopefully that won't happen again.

@HelixWing since you wanted to use it
The site is back up! Sorry about the downtime; hopefully that won't happen again.

@HelixWing since you wanted to use it
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Runo Thanks you're a wizard!
@Runo Thanks you're a wizard!
Awesome :D, at least now I know my current dream pair has a decently high chance of producing the dragon I need (assuming I can get a 3 egg nest the chances of there being the right baby is higher than the chances it won't so considering gender is a factor here that's really good).
Awesome :D, at least now I know my current dream pair has a decently high chance of producing the dragon I need (assuming I can get a 3 egg nest the chances of there being the right baby is higher than the chances it won't so considering gender is a factor here that's really good).
@Runo
Psst. So it seems the site no longer exists? I use this all the time (seriously, it's GREAT and you're a GENIUS and this needs way more publicity than it gets), so might you know what's up with the site?

I went to go check a pair and...
"The requested document at 'http://breed.logik.li/' doesn't exist"

Figured I'd ask you if that is the same as the November 10 downtime you mention in the first post or if this is something different, and if maybe you could ping me if/when it comes back? ^_^ That would be AWESOME.
@Runo
Psst. So it seems the site no longer exists? I use this all the time (seriously, it's GREAT and you're a GENIUS and this needs way more publicity than it gets), so might you know what's up with the site?

I went to go check a pair and...
"The requested document at 'http://breed.logik.li/' doesn't exist"

Figured I'd ask you if that is the same as the November 10 downtime you mention in the first post or if this is something different, and if maybe you could ping me if/when it comes back? ^_^ That would be AWESOME.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Seconding the above post.
Seconding the above post.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Yeah, sorry to be a pain, but this is a tool I'd be very interested in using! Any idea when it'll be back up?
Yeah, sorry to be a pain, but this is a tool I'd be very interested in using! Any idea when it'll be back up?
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15