Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
What's this doing so many pages back.
What's this doing so many pages back.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Just pushing this back to the front page for a bit...

I've been hunting for those green throated skinks for some time now in the Earth category in the hopes of also collecting a few ferrets and haven't gotten any. I'm level 32 in hunting so I know it isn't that... are they just really rare drops?
Just pushing this back to the front page for a bit...

I've been hunting for those green throated skinks for some time now in the Earth category in the hopes of also collecting a few ferrets and haven't gotten any. I'm level 32 in hunting so I know it isn't that... are they just really rare drops?
@piney

This guide is so, so helpful. If it's okay to request things we'd like to see added, I'd love to see how many of each item you need! You can find Swipp's via the encyclopedia page, but Baldwin's is a huge pain!
@piney

This guide is so, so helpful. If it's okay to request things we'd like to see added, I'd love to see how many of each item you need! You can find Swipp's via the encyclopedia page, but Baldwin's is a huge pain!
mnhny.png
@giz

Thank you! I use this all the time when gathering. So useful!
@giz

Thank you! I use this all the time when gathering. So useful!
@pang0lin
The skinks are definitely rare drops~
When I was hunting them, I considered it a good day when I got one.
It took me at least a month to get 5- I tracked it at the time.
Pretty preposterous.

The ferrets aren't that rare and should be dropping pretty decently for you, though, if that was the part you were asking about.
If they aren't, the information might be outdated or incorrect or something.
:)

(As an aside, if you have extra bugs and want to trade food point for food point for ferrets, I have two full stacks of ferrets that I've almost converted a few times that I'd happily trade, AH value aside. :) )
@pang0lin
The skinks are definitely rare drops~
When I was hunting them, I considered it a good day when I got one.
It took me at least a month to get 5- I tracked it at the time.
Pretty preposterous.

The ferrets aren't that rare and should be dropping pretty decently for you, though, if that was the part you were asking about.
If they aren't, the information might be outdated or incorrect or something.
:)

(As an aside, if you have extra bugs and want to trade food point for food point for ferrets, I have two full stacks of ferrets that I've almost converted a few times that I'd happily trade, AH value aside. :) )
bHeX9bv.png
Gathering meats todayyyyy
Gathering meats todayyyyy
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif 0cenukq.png item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
[item=Longjaw Lurefish] @Piney Found fishing in Plaque, level 31. Just incase ya wanted to add it.
Longjaw Lurefish

@Piney

Found fishing in Plaque, level 31. Just incase ya wanted to add it.
@Piney Found [item=longjaw lurefish] in lightning! at lv 38.
@Piney
Found Longjaw Lurefish in lightning! at lv 38.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Found this: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/20753.png[/img] In Fire gathering for insects
Found this:
20753.png

In Fire gathering for insects
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira

Updated with ingredients for the frog, the new Swipp rose headpiece, and some missing gathering familiars!
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira

Updated with ingredients for the frog, the new Swipp rose headpiece, and some missing gathering familiars!