Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 247 248
this is Incredibly useful!
this is Incredibly useful!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifwind.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
So the indent thing basically centers the text?
So the indent thing basically centers the text?
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
What are the actual measurements in:
Clan profile
Forum Signature
Dragon Bios

It would be nice to know how large/small a space I am working with when TRYING to write code for my own stuff. I know that there are a lot of free templates to use, but I REALLY want to do this myself. Thanks!

Also, how do you link up a banner/gif/picture to your profile/hatchery/dragon??? That is driving me crazy! Thanks!

@Hawkgirl6511 *later use*
What are the actual measurements in:
Clan profile
Forum Signature
Dragon Bios

It would be nice to know how large/small a space I am working with when TRYING to write code for my own stuff. I know that there are a lot of free templates to use, but I REALLY want to do this myself. Thanks!

Also, how do you link up a banner/gif/picture to your profile/hatchery/dragon??? That is driving me crazy! Thanks!

@Hawkgirl6511 *later use*
qWdtKd.png
@latiasred

definitely will be needing this.
@latiasred

definitely will be needing this.
No-life that lives on Touhou and osu
Formerly Ice, now Light
Female - female pronouns lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
Way too little time on her hands
Plays Touhou
Likes Touhou
@Hawkgirl6511
I'm not sure about Clan Profiles, but I think they're a little under 500px wide, signatures are 100px long by 500px wide, and dragon bios are 500px wide and however long you want them to be.
@Hawkgirl6511
I'm not sure about Clan Profiles, but I think they're a little under 500px wide, signatures are 100px long by 500px wide, and dragon bios are 500px wide and however long you want them to be.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 THANK YOU!! I have been trying to find the specs with NO luck! Appreciate the response!
@Zorua345 THANK YOU!! I have been trying to find the specs with NO luck! Appreciate the response!
qWdtKd.png
I've seen these links on hatcheries that when you click on them leads you to a part of the post without reloading the page, kind of like a shortcut. How do you code that?
I've seen these links on hatcheries that when you click on them leads you to a part of the post without reloading the page, kind of like a shortcut. How do you code that?
zDQglSt.png
zDQglSt.png
zDQglSt.png
zDQglSt.png
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 247 248