Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 247 248
xD the thing for inserting a clickable skin link explains number etc but i cant make a clickable link? the directions are missing the specifics now :/ or im just a ninny-head

@aisumoka think im still doing it wrong
xD the thing for inserting a clickable skin link explains number etc but i cant make a clickable link? the directions are missing the specifics now :/ or im just a ninny-head

@aisumoka think im still doing it wrong
ok i think it doesnt work in mail system then?
ok i think it doesnt work in mail system then?
I don't know if this'll help anybody, but instead of getting the image url and using the numbers at the end ( to get a picture of a skin/accent item,) there's a "Flight Rising Item Database" site that has all the skins and their ID numbers :3

Then if you use [*skin= ID code*], it will give you the picture, you can scroll over it, and try it on your dragons.
I don't know if this'll help anybody, but instead of getting the image url and using the numbers at the end ( to get a picture of a skin/accent item,) there's a "Flight Rising Item Database" site that has all the skins and their ID numbers :3

Then if you use [*skin= ID code*], it will give you the picture, you can scroll over it, and try it on your dragons.
bouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif 5XFOHAC.png item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifbouncy_wind_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o1pd.gif
testing!! Testing more!!!

And thank you for this thread, been using it a lot lately as reference!!
testing!! Testing more!!!

And thank you for this thread, been using it a lot lately as reference!!

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
OK got most of this so far but HOW do you get something like NAME WROTE OR WHATEVER
up into the quote bar? please tell me pm or ping me with answer :)
OK got most of this so far but HOW do you get something like NAME WROTE OR WHATEVER
up into the quote bar? please tell me pm or ping me with answer :)
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifTrRpYIQ.png
nvm I found out how to do this thank you anyways
nvm I found out how to do this thank you anyways
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifTrRpYIQ.png
how do you make the image smaller or bigger?
how do you make the image smaller or bigger?
hi im the best dankest of them all
I also like animals and memes and stuff
Yee
Yee
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
Really helpful! Using this for my basic codings on here!
Really helpful! Using this for my basic codings on here!
i may be stupid
@Crossbust <3
@Crossbust <3
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 247 248