Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | NEW Dominance Tracker
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
Bumping c:
Bumping c:
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
o
o
@soupell
you have only one forum post and its straight up just an o
@soupell
you have only one forum post and its straight up just an o
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I dont even like fish!
| Notsonoob? | INTP | Aries | Steven Universe | Rick and Morty | My Hero Academia | One Punch Man | Tumblr
@Alisette firstly thanks so much for running this thread, I love looking at Dom statistics! :3 I was wondering what the "66" next to "Number of Flight Dominance" meant though, there've been more than 66 weeks and I can't think of anything else. Is that number just not up to date?
@Alisette firstly thanks so much for running this thread, I love looking at Dom statistics! :3 I was wondering what the "66" next to "Number of Flight Dominance" meant though, there've been more than 66 weeks and I can't think of anything else. Is that number just not up to date?
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@Alisette one other thing, the number of times Light has placed first isn't accurate, it says 19 but we're listed in first 21 times, I think our wins from the first year aren't being counted for some reason (seeing as other flight's counts seem to be accurate).
@Alisette one other thing, the number of times Light has placed first isn't accurate, it says 19 but we're listed in first 21 times, I think our wins from the first year aren't being counted for some reason (seeing as other flight's counts seem to be accurate).
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@Mozzi

Oh woops, must have miscounted somewhere along the way, adjusted that.

and yes it's supposed to be the number of weeks but i uhhhhh maybe have not updated that in a while *cough* so I'll probably just take that line out entirely.
@Mozzi

Oh woops, must have miscounted somewhere along the way, adjusted that.

and yes it's supposed to be the number of weeks but i uhhhhh maybe have not updated that in a while *cough* so I'll probably just take that line out entirely.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Alisette cool, sorry to bother you about it!
@Alisette cool, sorry to bother you about it!
@Mozzi

No problem! if people didn't occasionally bother to recount it's going on happen on occasion!
@Mozzi

No problem! if people didn't occasionally bother to recount it's going on happen on occasion!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Thank you so much for updating this!!
Thank you so much for updating this!!
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
@KrankerResch
@KrankerResch
GBOL2hB.png Rauzen | He/him | Russian | Cute adopts
I'm not a native speaker. If i wrote something wrong, you can correct me.
I have an exalting lair and buy only xxy and xxx dragons, sometimes xyx and xyy.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22