Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✿Gladekeeper's Blessings Raffle-Closed
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
This is a very inconvenient way of picking, but here's my new list from what seems to be left...

1. "Summer"
  2. D05
  3. D13
  4. O6
  5. D10
  6. F1
  7. B7
  8. B3
  9. B2
  10. B1
  11. FP4
  12. FP3
  13. O7
  14. R5
This is a very inconvenient way of picking, but here's my new list from what seems to be left...

1. "Summer"
  2. D05
  3. D13
  4. O6
  5. D10
  6. F1
  7. B7
  8. B3
  9. B2
  10. B1
  11. FP4
  12. FP3
  13. O7
  14. R5
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png
Ugh, finally done with everyone who had at least one valid listed item.

Missing:

40. @Tolf
42. @Systematic
43. @DireRavenstag
46. @jackling
52. @Kahvinporo
53. @deathbotly
62. @sixsmith
67. @Sheriru
68. @Fryllock
69. @Yoska
73. @oOLostWandererOo
74. @Lecanis
75. @Alba
76. @shadowkept
77. @OnnaStik

I'll go through and distribute what's left now.
Ugh, finally done with everyone who had at least one valid listed item.

Missing:

40. @Tolf
42. @Systematic
43. @DireRavenstag
46. @jackling
52. @Kahvinporo
53. @deathbotly
62. @sixsmith
67. @Sheriru
68. @Fryllock
69. @Yoska
73. @oOLostWandererOo
74. @Lecanis
75. @Alba
76. @shadowkept
77. @OnnaStik

I'll go through and distribute what's left now.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Eee, Thank you again Rhea, I love my new breeding pair and I am extremely thankful to have them. Congratulations to everyone that won and I hope things go fairly smoothly so that people will be interested in doing something similar in the future. (I myself am now tempted, but I'm too busy for at least a few months, lol).
Eee, Thank you again Rhea, I love my new breeding pair and I am extremely thankful to have them. Congratulations to everyone that won and I hope things go fairly smoothly so that people will be interested in doing something similar in the future. (I myself am now tempted, but I'm too busy for at least a few months, lol).
Commissionable Artist and all around Site-going Traveler. I belong to GaiaOnline (Syrie), Aywas (1801 Lazarus), Wajas (Khiarhu), and The Dragon Empire.

If you know me, or want to buy some art, drop me a line!
@Rhea

Is there a list of things that have already been taken? It might be convenient for everyone if someone could strikethrough the prizes that are already gone?

Anyway, here's my preferences in order of most wanted.
- R6
- D06
- D02
- D-IV
- D6
- D8
- D9
- D4
- D01
- D15
- Winter's Chill
- F4
- O9
- Spring's bloom
- F2
@Rhea

Is there a list of things that have already been taken? It might be convenient for everyone if someone could strikethrough the prizes that are already gone?

Anyway, here's my preferences in order of most wanted.
- R6
- D06
- D02
- D-IV
- D6
- D8
- D9
- D4
- D01
- D15
- Winter's Chill
- F4
- O9
- Spring's bloom
- F2
@Rhea

Uh, I agree with jackling. Or at least please tell what I did wrong in the last list 8'DDD
@Rhea

Uh, I agree with jackling. Or at least please tell what I did wrong in the last list 8'DDD
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Kahvinporo You didn't list enough things in your original list, so all were already taken.

Sorry y'alls, but you missed the cut. I've sent out all the prizes/contacted owners/holders. Feel free to swap amongst yourselves.
@Kahvinporo You didn't list enough things in your original list, so all were already taken.

Sorry y'alls, but you missed the cut. I've sent out all the prizes/contacted owners/holders. Feel free to swap amongst yourselves.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

Oops this must have all gone down last night or work time for me, darn timezones. I'm sorry if I caused trouble by not responding, but I'm DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY with the prize I got so thank you?
@Rhea

Oops this must have all gone down last night or work time for me, darn timezones. I'm sorry if I caused trouble by not responding, but I'm DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY with the prize I got so thank you?
@Rhea

Oh well 8'DDDD I prefer someone else getting the thing they need/want more than me from the prizes.
@Rhea

Oh well 8'DDDD I prefer someone else getting the thing they need/want more than me from the prizes.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Ah i feel a bit sad that some of you guys got left out T^T

If i could I would have done the front page while rhea worked on sorting out prizes but i cannot touch @-@

Anyway congrats on those who got what you wanted and whoever got me as a prize (ahaha) that did not want me i have no idea who you are so i cant message you.
Ah i feel a bit sad that some of you guys got left out T^T

If i could I would have done the front page while rhea worked on sorting out prizes but i cannot touch @-@

Anyway congrats on those who got what you wanted and whoever got me as a prize (ahaha) that did not want me i have no idea who you are so i cant message you.
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Rhea
I posted my list.... Does that mean I need to post again? O.o

EDIT: nevermind, I see that you sent me a message ^^
@Rhea
I posted my list.... Does that mean I need to post again? O.o

EDIT: nevermind, I see that you sent me a message ^^
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91