Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ✿Gladekeeper's Blessings Raffle-Closed
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@Rhea urp I'm one of those blanks, is there any way to condense the prizes that aren't claimed yet? I'm getting confused looking at all of them ahhh :/
@Rhea urp I'm one of those blanks, is there any way to condense the prizes that aren't claimed yet? I'm getting confused looking at all of them ahhh :/
@Rhea of course! and i'm so sorry if that post sounded a little harried. gf's had a rough day and I think it'd put me on edge.

Please give the ridgie to someone who would love to give him a good home! I know lots of people love the little guys and I'd much rather he go somewhere he'll be loved than automatically go serve with the arcanist.
@Rhea of course! and i'm so sorry if that post sounded a little harried. gf's had a rough day and I think it'd put me on edge.

Please give the ridgie to someone who would love to give him a good home! I know lots of people love the little guys and I'd much rather he go somewhere he'll be loved than automatically go serve with the arcanist.
9k1qwzk.png
@cavallone Alright, you'll likely get the ridge as I have contacted their owner already, so you can just send it back to me and I will redistribute it.

@sixsmith Sorry but I've not the time right now to resort through things.
@cavallone Alright, you'll likely get the ridge as I have contacted their owner already, so you can just send it back to me and I will redistribute it.

@sixsmith Sorry but I've not the time right now to resort through things.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea not sure if there's anything I can do to help, but let me know if I can!
@Rhea not sure if there's anything I can do to help, but let me know if I can!
@Erithan I'm alright, thanks :)
@Erithan I'm alright, thanks :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea anytime, I'm just being mocked by he solitaire gods....granted I mocked them first by choosing "hard" mode which by the description meant I was claiming to be a solitaire expert rofl

(Awesome solitaire, has rpg elements mwhaha)
@Rhea anytime, I'm just being mocked by he solitaire gods....granted I mocked them first by choosing "hard" mode which by the description meant I was claiming to be a solitaire expert rofl

(Awesome solitaire, has rpg elements mwhaha)
@Erithan

..where might I find this solitaire you speak of??
@Erithan

..where might I find this solitaire you speak of??
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
@Rhea okay, here's as much as I could compile by paper bluh sorry for the trouble!

O2 - if it was unlocked?
D13
B7
B2
FP3
O6
O7
Summer
D11
D10
R5
F1
@Rhea okay, here's as much as I could compile by paper bluh sorry for the trouble!

O2 - if it was unlocked?
D13
B7
B2
FP3
O6
O7
Summer
D11
D10
R5
F1
@Rhea

I'll get my pref list up asap. I'm just trying to figure out what's left and what's already been taken. (That's what I'm doing right now)
@Rhea

I'll get my pref list up asap. I'm just trying to figure out what's left and what's already been taken. (That's what I'm doing right now)
@Rhea I've no clue whats taken or not, hopefully one of these works

O9, O8, R4, R6, Winter, D03, D01, A7, F2, F4, FP5, B5, B4, B6, B9, B8, B7, B10
@Rhea I've no clue whats taken or not, hopefully one of these works

O9, O8, R4, R6, Winter, D03, D01, A7, F2, F4, FP5, B5, B4, B6, B9, B8, B7, B10
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91