Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 292 293
@ArtimisNight

Thank you! And yeah! I see we do have a lot in common. :) I looked for Letters from Hatchlings, but couldn't find a new one. I did find the old thread with google. Idea was cute though. Can't wait to get rping with dragons! :D
@ArtimisNight

Thank you! And yeah! I see we do have a lot in common. :) I looked for Letters from Hatchlings, but couldn't find a new one. I did find the old thread with google. Idea was cute though. Can't wait to get rping with dragons! :D
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel
Same. I've added my name to LfH but I can't refund the thread..... When I do I'll post a link!
@IgnisFlamel
Same. I've added my name to LfH but I can't refund the thread..... When I do I'll post a link!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Alicornmoon
WELCOME TO FR! How you doing? Been having luck on FR so far?

@Ezai
Yo there, awesome that you've made it in this time :D At least now there's plenty of advice and help out there to get you started. Took me months to really get anywhere myself xP Battling certainly helps though.

@ArtimisNight
Briiight dragons eh? If you're ever looking to grab a few more ~Suggestive eyebrow wiggle and opens a coat filled with bright dragons~

I know all about the school/writing thing. So hard to juggle the two, BUT I'M TRYING. Mine's probably higher on my priorities though since it's what I'd ultimately like to be doing.

@IgnisFlamel
SO MANY WRITERS AROUND HERE.

I'd say an ice dragon in a fire clan would be a case of she came there from somewhere in the icefields, but it's really up to you how much you want to stick to all of that I suppose. Not sure how strict the RPers are on here.

@Karika
Lost your post in all my other pings for bits and bobs.
You're almost catching up to me though. :E I'm going to have to get seriously working on mine. Not too long left until Uni's done for the semester and hopefully with this break I'll actually get some done. Wasted most of the last one :c
@Alicornmoon
WELCOME TO FR! How you doing? Been having luck on FR so far?

@Ezai
Yo there, awesome that you've made it in this time :D At least now there's plenty of advice and help out there to get you started. Took me months to really get anywhere myself xP Battling certainly helps though.

@ArtimisNight
Briiight dragons eh? If you're ever looking to grab a few more ~Suggestive eyebrow wiggle and opens a coat filled with bright dragons~

I know all about the school/writing thing. So hard to juggle the two, BUT I'M TRYING. Mine's probably higher on my priorities though since it's what I'd ultimately like to be doing.

@IgnisFlamel
SO MANY WRITERS AROUND HERE.

I'd say an ice dragon in a fire clan would be a case of she came there from somewhere in the icefields, but it's really up to you how much you want to stick to all of that I suppose. Not sure how strict the RPers are on here.

@Karika
Lost your post in all my other pings for bits and bobs.
You're almost catching up to me though. :E I'm going to have to get seriously working on mine. Not too long left until Uni's done for the semester and hopefully with this break I'll actually get some done. Wasted most of the last one :c
Forum_Banner.png
Thank you for the welcomes^^ I've been battling my dragon, I'm quite enjoying it. I'm wondering if there might be type advantages, plague attacks don't hurt plaque dragons as much. I've tried the games but I've been having problems with the page refreshing and losing the coins I get. Maybe I shouldn't be playing on my tablet xD
Haven't quite caught on to how the trading and selling of materials work or if it's better to keep them if they're possibly useful?
Thank you for the welcomes^^ I've been battling my dragon, I'm quite enjoying it. I'm wondering if there might be type advantages, plague attacks don't hurt plaque dragons as much. I've tried the games but I've been having problems with the page refreshing and losing the coins I get. Maybe I shouldn't be playing on my tablet xD
Haven't quite caught on to how the trading and selling of materials work or if it's better to keep them if they're possibly useful?
@Ickyrus

Thanks for the add. :) And yeah, that's what I thought and maybe I'll base her history on that, or something.

@ArtimisNight

Please do! I'd like to join it, if I can. :D
@Ickyrus

Thanks for the add. :) And yeah, that's what I thought and maybe I'll base her history on that, or something.

@ArtimisNight

Please do! I'd like to join it, if I can. :D
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Ezai
There is a post on the forums for your specific clan that has a forum link to battle information. There are type advantages and they have created several diagrams showing such. Good luck!

@Ickyrus
*waggles eyebrow back* colourful dragons eh? I'll keep that in mind! Lol.
@Ezai
There is a post on the forums for your specific clan that has a forum link to battle information. There are type advantages and they have created several diagrams showing such. Good luck!

@Ickyrus
*waggles eyebrow back* colourful dragons eh? I'll keep that in mind! Lol.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Ezai
What Artimis said. There's advantages and there should be something in the guides forum about it. Coli can be pretty cool, but careful that it doesn't get too tedious D: The earlier levels, other than scorched woods, were all pretty cool when I did them though. Get plenty of stuff to sell too, which is always nice.

@ArtimisNight
Certainly if you like ridges and spirals. So excited for a pair I finally got the dragons for just yesterday :D

I'm really going to have to go for a lot more expansions with all the dragons I've been buying lately.
@Ezai
What Artimis said. There's advantages and there should be something in the guides forum about it. Coli can be pretty cool, but careful that it doesn't get too tedious D: The earlier levels, other than scorched woods, were all pretty cool when I did them though. Get plenty of stuff to sell too, which is always nice.

@ArtimisNight
Certainly if you like ridges and spirals. So excited for a pair I finally got the dragons for just yesterday :D

I'm really going to have to go for a lot more expansions with all the dragons I've been buying lately.
Forum_Banner.png
@PinoiBunny
Nice to meet you!

And if anyone else wants to add me, feel free to. I love having lots of friends in games I play. My favorite breeds are Coatls, Wildclaws, and Spirals, so I'll probably be breeding a lot of those in the near future. cx
@PinoiBunny
Nice to meet you!

And if anyone else wants to add me, feel free to. I love having lots of friends in games I play. My favorite breeds are Coatls, Wildclaws, and Spirals, so I'll probably be breeding a lot of those in the near future. cx
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png
@Ickyrus

I'm having a really fun time :D I kind of wish there was more things to do besides just fight to have one flight win over the other for a short time, I'm use to more of an RPG theme. But I'm sure I'll get use to things :)

@Karika
My name comes from the word alicorn for a unicorn's horn and moonstar. They were both OC names I came up with when I first joined the internet at fourteen and since I'm going to be 31 next month that's been a while *lol*. I enjoy writing and drawing, reading novels, and superhero comics like X-Men to name a few things. I also collect My Little Pony and have since I was a baby. Mostly the one from the 1980's. I also have mild to medium cerebral palsy and dyslexia, but the dyslexia seems to have lessened a bit just in the last few years.
@Ickyrus

I'm having a really fun time :D I kind of wish there was more things to do besides just fight to have one flight win over the other for a short time, I'm use to more of an RPG theme. But I'm sure I'll get use to things :)

@Karika
My name comes from the word alicorn for a unicorn's horn and moonstar. They were both OC names I came up with when I first joined the internet at fourteen and since I'm going to be 31 next month that's been a while *lol*. I enjoy writing and drawing, reading novels, and superhero comics like X-Men to name a few things. I also collect My Little Pony and have since I was a baby. Mostly the one from the 1980's. I also have mild to medium cerebral palsy and dyslexia, but the dyslexia seems to have lessened a bit just in the last few years.
Gpasq5f.png
@IgnisFlamel
Hey there! It's nice to meet you :)
I'm known as Karika or apple.
What sort of things do you like to read/write?

@ArtimisNight
That makes sense. I'd have a hard time writing more if I worked longer hours than I do. I'm lucky I can get away with it, at this point. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!~ haha
Aww, Fuzz and Tigress sound so cute ^-^
As for the nest, I don't require any form of payment from friends ;) I always have a nest free, so just let me know anytime you want to use one and I'll take good care of your dragons and send them all back as soon as they hatch (I also always have plenty of lair space) haha. I'm not as big a hoarder as Mr Sticky-Ickypants over there. XD
I was Wind Clan until recently too, when I switched to Ice :P I just love the white eyes O.o

@Ickyrus
Well, if you remember... I was writing another story when we first started talking, and that one got finished at around 85k, and then I started this one... So I think technically I overtook you :P But yours definitely has more adventure in it than mine XD
I can bug you to keep writing on your break, if you like? Maybe if I catch up to where you are, and pester you for another chapter, that will get you motivated :3

@Ezai
Since the others seemed to miss your question about materials, here's a few pointers... :P
1) Try to collect one of each Rune Stone, because then you get an achievement - after this, they're not really of any use so you can sell them (or keep them because they look pretty)
2) If you go to the Trading Post on the left, Crim's Collection Cart can buy some materials off your for more money than you'd usually get, and Swipps Swap Stand might have something that you can trade for, if it catches your fancy
3) Other than those ^ points, materials aren't actually good for anything at this stage in the game, though there are rumors that the powers that be will eventually make something of them, but for now we gather and sell.. It's a good way to earn money, so I wouldn't worry about hanging on to them :)
@IgnisFlamel
Hey there! It's nice to meet you :)
I'm known as Karika or apple.
What sort of things do you like to read/write?

@ArtimisNight
That makes sense. I'd have a hard time writing more if I worked longer hours than I do. I'm lucky I can get away with it, at this point. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!~ haha
Aww, Fuzz and Tigress sound so cute ^-^
As for the nest, I don't require any form of payment from friends ;) I always have a nest free, so just let me know anytime you want to use one and I'll take good care of your dragons and send them all back as soon as they hatch (I also always have plenty of lair space) haha. I'm not as big a hoarder as Mr Sticky-Ickypants over there. XD
I was Wind Clan until recently too, when I switched to Ice :P I just love the white eyes O.o

@Ickyrus
Well, if you remember... I was writing another story when we first started talking, and that one got finished at around 85k, and then I started this one... So I think technically I overtook you :P But yours definitely has more adventure in it than mine XD
I can bug you to keep writing on your break, if you like? Maybe if I catch up to where you are, and pester you for another chapter, that will get you motivated :3

@Ezai
Since the others seemed to miss your question about materials, here's a few pointers... :P
1) Try to collect one of each Rune Stone, because then you get an achievement - after this, they're not really of any use so you can sell them (or keep them because they look pretty)
2) If you go to the Trading Post on the left, Crim's Collection Cart can buy some materials off your for more money than you'd usually get, and Swipps Swap Stand might have something that you can trade for, if it catches your fancy
3) Other than those ^ points, materials aren't actually good for anything at this stage in the game, though there are rumors that the powers that be will eventually make something of them, but for now we gather and sell.. It's a good way to earn money, so I wouldn't worry about hanging on to them :)
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 292 293