Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 150 151
My first parasite will be rtb tomorrow, and I bought a 2nd one, Acantha, 6352052.
My first parasite will be rtb tomorrow, and I bought a 2nd one, Acantha, 6352052.
She/Her || FR+2 || Familiar Collector || Coatllss
I would love to be a part of this, it sounds awesome :D *edit* I have officially joined this and have bought a Parasite dragon. I will be breeding her with a random dragon in my lair to extend the infection :D [s]Is it possible for me to keep one of the parasite babies for another future breeding with my clan, and just keep breeding and breeding until forever?? or is that not part of the rules? [/s] I read that it is not possible for this. XD because i can read *waves* however, with the economy being what it is.. im afraid no one will want the babies that hatch T.T @TheSomnambulist pinging you because this was your idea XD Btw, this is the dragon i have grabbed, im going to name her after a parasite which i read about all the time as a child :D Yeerk! (from animorphs XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6312847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63129/6312847_350.png[/img] [/url] speaking of which, she is the offspring of Dio.
I would love to be a part of this, it sounds awesome :D

*edit* I have officially joined this and have bought a Parasite dragon. I will be breeding her with a random dragon in my lair to extend the infection :D

Is it possible for me to keep one of the parasite babies for another future breeding with my clan, and just keep breeding and breeding until forever?? or is that not part of the rules?

I read that it is not possible for this. XD because i can read *waves* however, with the economy being what it is.. im afraid no one will want the babies that hatch T.T

@TheSomnambulist

pinging you because this was your idea XD

Btw, this is the dragon i have grabbed, im going to name her after a parasite which i read about all the time as a child :D Yeerk! (from animorphs XD)

6312847_350.png

speaking of which, she is the offspring of Dio.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
AavVokulVith has had 2 eggs. Odds are very strong that they will both be guardian dragons despite breeding with a Coatl. Expected hatching:5 days
AavVokulVith has had 2 eggs. Odds are very strong that they will both be guardian dragons despite breeding with a Coatl. Expected hatching:5 days
4954400.png5649166.png5947182.png15901651.png6210562.png13826429.png6210563.png
6175857.png
nuBAOpR.png
My parasite produced 5 eggs. Very likely to all be guardian, though it bred with an imperial.
My parasite produced 5 eggs. Very likely to all be guardian, though it bred with an imperial.
This space left intentionally blank.
I still have one parasite baby left for sale that no one has grabbed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6342403] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63425/6342403_350.png[/img] [/url] I named him Parasite and put him up for auction for 12kT, which should keep him from being exalt fodder. If you'd like him, you can either head to his page and buy him from the auction house or send me a CR for 10kT like the other ones. I'd like him out of my lair before he grows up, if possible. "-_-
I still have one parasite baby left for sale that no one has grabbed.

6342403_350.png

I named him Parasite and put him up for auction for 12kT, which should keep him from being exalt fodder. If you'd like him, you can either head to his page and buy him from the auction house or send me a CR for 10kT like the other ones. I'd like him out of my lair before he grows up, if possible. "-_-
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
First parasite, 1 egg...
First parasite, 1 egg...
She/Her || FR+2 || Familiar Collector || Coatllss
I got my first parasite. I hope it's alright that I named him ValkerParasite. I wanted him to have a different name. 11 days before he breeds! I feel bad for his future mate though...
I got my first parasite. I hope it's alright that I named him ValkerParasite. I wanted him to have a different name. 11 days before he breeds! I feel bad for his future mate though...
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
Just bred my parasite. 2 eggs! :D
Just bred my parasite. 2 eggs! :D
6uvkklS.png
Jenova from Dio's line shall be bred in two-three days when one of my nests free up! ovo
Jenova from Dio's line shall be bred in two-three days when one of my nests free up! ovo
CAiwzvK.png
Cuckoo #6146026 is now on a nest of three eggs!
Cuckoo #6146026 is now on a nest of three eggs!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 150 151