Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151
I will participate in this! *hopes to get a parasite*
I will participate in this! *hopes to get a parasite*
Quote:
I just put a few parasited Plague hatchlings in the AH to start a new cycle. They are already named.

Edit: two of them are already dead/exalted... Do people read the descriptions?

@Daendereth - If they're buying them for exalt fodder anyway... I'm fairly certain that they don't. I think the suggestion of passing out a few first-parasite-gens on the forums for this might be the best way to actually get this started, because low-priced AH dragons seem to be simply exalt fodder these days. :/
Quote:
I just put a few parasited Plague hatchlings in the AH to start a new cycle. They are already named.

Edit: two of them are already dead/exalted... Do people read the descriptions?

@Daendereth - If they're buying them for exalt fodder anyway... I'm fairly certain that they don't. I think the suggestion of passing out a few first-parasite-gens on the forums for this might be the best way to actually get this started, because low-priced AH dragons seem to be simply exalt fodder these days. :/
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
[quote name="Haisyn" date="2013-10-09 16:55:35"] -snip- I think the suggestion of passing out a few first-parasite-gens on the forums for this might be the best way to actually get this started, because low-priced AH dragons seem to be simply exalt fodder these days. :/[/quote] Unless I end up going "oooh a dragon :D" and buying impulsively.. Honestly though either we'd have to keep trying and tough it out or go through the forums 'til we had a reasonable population. (Either way this would be so fun.)
Haisyn wrote on 2013-10-09 16:55:35:
-snip-

I think the suggestion of passing out a few first-parasite-gens on the forums for this might be the best way to actually get this started, because low-priced AH dragons seem to be simply exalt fodder these days. :/
Unless I end up going "oooh a dragon :D" and buying impulsively..

Honestly though either we'd have to keep trying and tough it out or go through the forums 'til we had a reasonable population.
(Either way this would be so fun.)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
This sounds very fun!! I'd certainly like to take part.
This sounds very fun!! I'd certainly like to take part.
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
this sounds like fun. can anyone decide a dragon is a starter parasite? what are the rules for more expensive breeds of parasite dragons?
this sounds like fun. can anyone decide a dragon is a starter parasite? what are the rules for more expensive breeds of parasite dragons?
92mMlBz.gif
@TheSomnambulist

This reminds me a lot of The Flood from Wajas. It was very entertaining back on that website and it should be a lot of fun here, too. ^^

May I expound on the specific colors idea? For the flood project, only greens were used. To accomodate FR's breeding system I suggest we allow for multiple shades of a particular color range, and maybe include multiple ranges such as green, black, white, pink, red, grey, ect. So that way there's more chance to get a parasite hatchling.

I have a few dragons I would be more then happy to lend for breeding these, by the way.
@TheSomnambulist

This reminds me a lot of The Flood from Wajas. It was very entertaining back on that website and it should be a lot of fun here, too. ^^

May I expound on the specific colors idea? For the flood project, only greens were used. To accomodate FR's breeding system I suggest we allow for multiple shades of a particular color range, and maybe include multiple ranges such as green, black, white, pink, red, grey, ect. So that way there's more chance to get a parasite hatchling.

I have a few dragons I would be more then happy to lend for breeding these, by the way.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I also would like to participate. This seems like such a cool idea. But to be honest, I didn't even know there was a description section until I read this thread. On my computer, the description box is right below where the screen cuts off so I would have to scroll to see it.
I also would like to participate. This seems like such a cool idea. But to be honest, I didn't even know there was a description section until I read this thread. On my computer, the description box is right below where the screen cuts off so I would have to scroll to see it.
WaterFlight_zpsa19a52a4.pngnf80tcd.gifWaterFlight_zpsa19a52a4.png
Throwing in my support as well. I've always loved the idea of "special" lineages, and this just sounds plain cool. I'll be sure to spread the word as well so that maybe more people will check descriptions at least passingly.
Throwing in my support as well. I've always loved the idea of "special" lineages, and this just sounds plain cool. I'll be sure to spread the word as well so that maybe more people will check descriptions at least passingly.
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
I'd like to be pinged if this takes off, because it sounds interesting and FLIGHT PRIDE.
I'd like to be pinged if this takes off, because it sounds interesting and FLIGHT PRIDE.
gM1MTf9.png
This sounds promising, I think we could have a ton of fun with this idea. :D
This sounds promising, I think we could have a ton of fun with this idea. :D
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151