Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Thread Moved]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
@Jetblacksteel I'll have you added ^_^
@Jetblacksteel I'll have you added ^_^
vnfnSuk.gif
Would it be possible to find someone thats a member that would be willing to breed with my Obs/Blk/Carmine to try and produce X/X/Y babies? I can even breed change her at a later date to be a more desirable mate. :3
Would it be possible to find someone thats a member that would be willing to breed with my Obs/Blk/Carmine to try and produce X/X/Y babies? I can even breed change her at a later date to be a more desirable mate. :3
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel I have a Black/Obs/Jade Spiral RTB tomorrow, if you want to try that.
@JetBlackSteel I have a Black/Obs/Jade Spiral RTB tomorrow, if you want to try that.
vnfnSuk.gif
She's RTB (bought her like that lol) Is it alright she's not a Spiral? Or should I look into get a scroll?
She's RTB (bought her like that lol) Is it alright she's not a Spiral? Or should I look into get a scroll?
@Xairathan I bred a double-obsi Fae with a green tert the other day, but she sold to someone. Was trying for a sunshine or some other orange tert, haha. I'm not even trying to become a Tron breeder.

/awards self unofficial Data badge or something XD
@Xairathan I bred a double-obsi Fae with a green tert the other day, but she sold to someone. Was trying for a sunshine or some other orange tert, haha. I'm not even trying to become a Tron breeder.

/awards self unofficial Data badge or something XD
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
@Genopath If you can grab another x/x/y Circuit and join we can get you that Data ^_^

@JetBlackSteel Nah, it's fine. Your nest or mine?
@Genopath If you can grab another x/x/y Circuit and join we can get you that Data ^_^

@JetBlackSteel Nah, it's fine. Your nest or mine?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Haha, if I can get my desired double-obsi dragon and gene it with circuit, I'll think about joining in future. :P I have other breeding pairs that demand my attention at the moment. /bookmarks thread
@Xairathan Haha, if I can get my desired double-obsi dragon and gene it with circuit, I'll think about joining in future. :P I have other breeding pairs that demand my attention at the moment. /bookmarks thread
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
Hmm probably yours because I'm Arcane and the terts aren't even near purples/pinks. White would be better lol Also look at this baby I had been eyeballing (caved and got lair expansion) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=865621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8657/865621_350.png[/img] [/url] Sadly he's not X/X/Y but hes got matching eyes :>
Hmm probably yours because I'm Arcane and the terts aren't even near purples/pinks. White would be better lol

Also look at this baby I had been eyeballing (caved and got lair expansion)

865621_350.png

Sadly he's not X/X/Y but hes got matching eyes :>
@JetBlackSteel Alrighty, send her over and I'll get to breeding as soon as Aron comes off cooldown ^_^

cutie :O
@JetBlackSteel Alrighty, send her over and I'll get to breeding as soon as Aron comes off cooldown ^_^

cutie :O
vnfnSuk.gif
well seems like i can finally join in introducing losk my white/white/pink mirror male i am looking for a white/white female for him to breed with though

Dragon's Name: losk
Dragon's Coloration: white/white/pink
Dragon's Genes: none yet (actually trying to figure out which tert gene i want on this little guy help would be welcomed for deciding genes)

@bramblebee i got losk from ersatzlace so i owe credit to him/her for breeding him since losk came from a piaring among ersatzlace's dragons
well seems like i can finally join in introducing losk my white/white/pink mirror male i am looking for a white/white female for him to breed with though

Dragon's Name: losk
Dragon's Coloration: white/white/pink
Dragon's Genes: none yet (actually trying to figure out which tert gene i want on this little guy help would be welcomed for deciding genes)

@bramblebee i got losk from ersatzlace so i owe credit to him/her for breeding him since losk came from a piaring among ersatzlace's dragons
boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27