Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old nest rental listing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111
Hopefully this one won't die too. Ahem.

@nika
Nature flight: 6k for incubations, free if using a boon.
I'd prefer to be PM'd regarding nesting.
Hopefully this one won't die too. Ahem.

@nika
Nature flight: 6k for incubations, free if using a boon.
I'd prefer to be PM'd regarding nesting.
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Bayhound Added! Yeah, hopefully I can keep this current in the long term. I wasn't expecting to end up doing that when I posted asking about the other thread and rentals, but... why not.
@Bayhound Added! Yeah, hopefully I can keep this current in the long term. I wasn't expecting to end up doing that when I posted asking about the other thread and rentals, but... why not.
@nika
I know what you mean. I wish you luck - and thanks for the fast reply!
@nika
I know what you mean. I wish you luck - and thanks for the fast reply!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@nika
Water, 10k, free with a boon.
@nika
Water, 10k, free with a boon.
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
@nika I'm willing to have a water nest ready to go for anyone who'd like one. Price would be 10kT. Preference for contact would be to send me a note, since pings seem to get eaten up.
@nika I'm willing to have a water nest ready to go for anyone who'd like one. Price would be 10kT. Preference for contact would be to send me a note, since pings seem to get eaten up.
But this is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
For the last time.
@nika Thanks for adding me to Shadow!! I charge 6k, free with boon or hatchling(if I like them)
@nika Thanks for adding me to Shadow!! I charge 6k, free with boon or hatchling(if I like them)
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
@nika
I should probably list my terms to eh?

I wont charge for food, that part is free for the duration of the dragons' stay in the lair.
Payment can be discussed at any point so that people can find which payment method they would prefer.

Usually I'd keep one dragon from the nest, unless its a 1 egg nest. But treasure payment is perfectly fine and I am flexible with prices.

I can not provide a boon for the client, so if they wish for me to use one then they should provide one. If they provide a boon, then I shall use it for free.
@nika
I should probably list my terms to eh?

I wont charge for food, that part is free for the duration of the dragons' stay in the lair.
Payment can be discussed at any point so that people can find which payment method they would prefer.

Usually I'd keep one dragon from the nest, unless its a 1 egg nest. But treasure payment is perfectly fine and I am flexible with prices.

I can not provide a boon for the client, so if they wish for me to use one then they should provide one. If they provide a boon, then I shall use it for free.
XkyNy2i.png
@OrphanerDualscar @Nerdbird @horseruth @Mizuki Info added, thanks!
@OrphanerDualscar @Nerdbird @horseruth @Mizuki Info added, thanks!
@nika
I can rent my nest :3 I just want a baby from the pair if I like... (commons or higher) unless it's a 1 or 2 eggs nests. and everything else is free :D
If they want it to be boon, they have to provide it themselves cuz I'm poor >_>
@nika
I can rent my nest :3 I just want a baby from the pair if I like... (commons or higher) unless it's a 1 or 2 eggs nests. and everything else is free :D
If they want it to be boon, they have to provide it themselves cuz I'm poor >_>
@Pandatao Okay, added!
@Pandatao Okay, added!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111