Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earthflight Rafflepalooza! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Bumping up for my lovely flight! :3
Bumping up for my lovely flight! :3
Go away earth, you have had dom twice. We have never had it.
Go away earth, you have had dom twice. We have never had it.
tAfGPSN.png
@Chrysandine So you'd rather everyone else just roll over and let you have it? :o Gotta work for it. ;)
@Chrysandine So you'd rather everyone else just roll over and let you have it? :o Gotta work for it. ;)
@Felynn I have been, 300 babies sent to mommy after only two days :3
@Felynn I have been, 300 babies sent to mommy after only two days :3
tAfGPSN.png
@Chrysandine Then I wish you luck! Although, I wouldn't really count that default Earth Dominance week the first time FR opened up as a real Dominance anyway. Can't hold that against 'em you know?
@Chrysandine Then I wish you luck! Although, I wouldn't really count that default Earth Dominance week the first time FR opened up as a real Dominance anyway. Can't hold that against 'em you know?
@Felynn maybe not as much, but they HAVE won it before, and we've never gotten it. I just find it aggravating that the smallest flight somehow magically coincided their dom week with the week of the second largest flight. Pretty sure it was set up on purpose.
@Felynn maybe not as much, but they HAVE won it before, and we've never gotten it. I just find it aggravating that the smallest flight somehow magically coincided their dom week with the week of the second largest flight. Pretty sure it was set up on purpose.
tAfGPSN.png
Just sent you three adults. :)
Just sent you three adults. :)
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
@Chrysandine

C'mon now. Even if it was on purpose, it's just a contest! It'll make us work harder.
Some friendly rivalry is good, makes the game more exciting.

From a Shadow flight user, I wish you Earthies good luck! Let's have some fun.
@Chrysandine

C'mon now. Even if it was on purpose, it's just a contest! It'll make us work harder.
Some friendly rivalry is good, makes the game more exciting.

From a Shadow flight user, I wish you Earthies good luck! Let's have some fun.
@Snowcat

I am sending enough treasure for 10 tickets, as well as a dragon!
@Snowcat

I am sending enough treasure for 10 tickets, as well as a dragon!
L I G H T | To drive away the darkness.
Bumping up! :)
Bumping up! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26