Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unreleased Tertiary Markings
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I like the idea of tertiaries that act mainly as small accents, like the belly color one Undel talks about, rather than an all-over body thing
I like the idea of tertiaries that act mainly as small accents, like the belly color one Undel talks about, rather than an all-over body thing
I like Points, but I'd prefer if it didn't cover the ENTIRE tail (maybe just fading to half!) and if it was arranged on the wings somewhat differently. It just looks really off spreading out from the... uh... wrist? Joint.

I don't like Ghost all that much, I have to admit. If it alters before release, I might consider it, but until then... meh.

I'm curious about the belly one, though. I think that could look rather good.

Really though, all of these could look super nice on certain colours, but absolutely horrendous on others, much like the current ones. In general, Tertiary genes are nice if you're discerning about what actually goes well with the other colours, but not so much if you wanna raise the price of your crap ants from rock bottom to ridiculous by slapping a couple of ill-matching genes on the parents. 8|
I like Points, but I'd prefer if it didn't cover the ENTIRE tail (maybe just fading to half!) and if it was arranged on the wings somewhat differently. It just looks really off spreading out from the... uh... wrist? Joint.

I don't like Ghost all that much, I have to admit. If it alters before release, I might consider it, but until then... meh.

I'm curious about the belly one, though. I think that could look rather good.

Really though, all of these could look super nice on certain colours, but absolutely horrendous on others, much like the current ones. In general, Tertiary genes are nice if you're discerning about what actually goes well with the other colours, but not so much if you wanna raise the price of your crap ants from rock bottom to ridiculous by slapping a couple of ill-matching genes on the parents. 8|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Well the Underbelly gene was released with no real warning; I hope they do the same with the other features and genes especially since it means players won't start hoarding money like they did when Skydancer release was announced

I'm really hoping that Baldwin's Brew and Ghost get released around Halloween I think it would be a fun nod to Halloween
Well the Underbelly gene was released with no real warning; I hope they do the same with the other features and genes especially since it means players won't start hoarding money like they did when Skydancer release was announced

I'm really hoping that Baldwin's Brew and Ghost get released around Halloween I think it would be a fun nod to Halloween
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage thanks for showing me this, I'm pretty excited about Points! Already know a few of mine that'll get it.
@DragonSage thanks for showing me this, I'm pretty excited about Points! Already know a few of mine that'll get it.
No problem @GladeSong It's so hard to keep track of everything because tidbits like these are released in various places both in game and out of game (facebook, tumbler, etc.)
No problem @GladeSong It's so hard to keep track of everything because tidbits like these are released in various places both in game and out of game (facebook, tumbler, etc.)
Sorry about resurrecting the thread but I've seen several questions about Ghost and Points lately so I thought it might be useful.
Sorry about resurrecting the thread but I've seen several questions about Ghost and Points lately so I thought it might be useful.
With the right color combo Points looks like it could make your dragon look like a Siamese cat. :P But overall I like both terts.
With the right color combo Points looks like it could make your dragon look like a Siamese cat. :P But overall I like both terts.
banner6signaturesize_NaturesDesigns_zpse81227df.png
@DragonSage I'd thought about bringing it up too, but I apparently forgot to bookmark it last time I saw it. XD; derp
@DragonSage I'd thought about bringing it up too, but I apparently forgot to bookmark it last time I saw it. XD; derp
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
I'm so excited for Points if it ever comes out! I'd love to see the varieties of pointed cat themed dragons, because many different kinds of cats have different varieties of points: seal point, lavendar point, cream point, etc. I'd love to give them maize or ivory bodies and experiment with replicating these in dragons!

I definitely agree with Greyjoy about the tail though. I'd like it if the color started at the very end and faded about halfway up the tail.
I'm so excited for Points if it ever comes out! I'd love to see the varieties of pointed cat themed dragons, because many different kinds of cats have different varieties of points: seal point, lavendar point, cream point, etc. I'd love to give them maize or ivory bodies and experiment with replicating these in dragons!

I definitely agree with Greyjoy about the tail though. I'd like it if the color started at the very end and faded about halfway up the tail.
VQUR5oq.png
Not so excited for Points, but Ghost looks amazing.
Not so excited for Points, but Ghost looks amazing.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12