Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Performance + Optimization Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So far it looks like things are going really smooth. It takes no more than 10 seconds most times. Here are the times I found:
profile: 8
lair: 4
Clan: 1
hoard: 4
within hoard: 3
gather items: 3
trading post: 2
auction house: 2
fairgrounds: 4
runestones: 3
coliseum: 18
forums: 2
individual forums: 4-9
marketplace: 10
So far it looks like things are going really smooth. It takes no more than 10 seconds most times. Here are the times I found:
profile: 8
lair: 4
Clan: 1
hoard: 4
within hoard: 3
gather items: 3
trading post: 2
auction house: 2
fairgrounds: 4
runestones: 3
coliseum: 18
forums: 2
individual forums: 4-9
marketplace: 10
8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.png
World Map page took about 10 seconds to fully load.

Coliseum took about 16 seconds to fully load to main page.

Opening treasures took about 1-2 seconds. (did it twice)

Changing apparel took about 3 seconds for full load.

Overall Note: Impressed with the speed increase whatever is happening need to keep happening. I Love it.
World Map page took about 10 seconds to fully load.

Coliseum took about 16 seconds to fully load to main page.

Opening treasures took about 1-2 seconds. (did it twice)

Changing apparel took about 3 seconds for full load.

Overall Note: Impressed with the speed increase whatever is happening need to keep happening. I Love it.
They say the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst.
Longest for me was the Trading Post and the Marketplace, about 7-8 seconds each. Everything else; lair, profiles, hoard, gathering, Auction House; about 3-4 seconds.
Longest for me was the Trading Post and the Marketplace, about 7-8 seconds each. Everything else; lair, profiles, hoard, gathering, Auction House; about 3-4 seconds.
ferroandgelosig2_zps9f0c8249.png
Everything was almost instant for me except Auction House which is understandable with the large changing content in it
Everything was almost instant for me except Auction House which is understandable with the large changing content in it
everything was fast, 5 or less seconds. occasionally a page would take about 10 seconds but on repeat tries would be back down to 1-2 seconds
everything was fast, 5 or less seconds. occasionally a page would take about 10 seconds but on repeat tries would be back down to 1-2 seconds
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
Averages: (out of 10 times)

Dragon Lair 4 sec
Nesting Grounds 2 sec
Gather Items 3 sec
Clan Profile 9 sec
Hoard 4 sec
Bestiary 4 sec
Messages 4 sec (8 sec to load actual messages on message page)

Purchase Gems 2 sec
Marketplace 3 sec
Auction House 3 sec (1 sec to load items)
Trading Post 1 sec
Crossroads 2 sec
Custom Skins 2 sec
Festive Favors 2 sec

Fairgrounds 2 sec
Coliseum 5 sec (4 sec to load actual game)
Dominance 2 sec

Forums 2 sec
World Map 2 sec
Search 2 sec
Encyclopedia 2 sec
Media 2 sec
Averages: (out of 10 times)

Dragon Lair 4 sec
Nesting Grounds 2 sec
Gather Items 3 sec
Clan Profile 9 sec
Hoard 4 sec
Bestiary 4 sec
Messages 4 sec (8 sec to load actual messages on message page)

Purchase Gems 2 sec
Marketplace 3 sec
Auction House 3 sec (1 sec to load items)
Trading Post 1 sec
Crossroads 2 sec
Custom Skins 2 sec
Festive Favors 2 sec

Fairgrounds 2 sec
Coliseum 5 sec (4 sec to load actual game)
Dominance 2 sec

Forums 2 sec
World Map 2 sec
Search 2 sec
Encyclopedia 2 sec
Media 2 sec
The worst place for me is messages. The page itself is loading fast & fine, but the frame with the mail in it consistently takes 10-20 seconds to load.
The worst place for me is messages. The page itself is loading fast & fine, but the frame with the mail in it consistently takes 10-20 seconds to load.
vuiX6nu.png
takes about 5-8 seconds to load my lair and swap pages on the AH. most other pages are going from about 1-3 seconds.
takes about 5-8 seconds to load my lair and swap pages on the AH. most other pages are going from about 1-3 seconds.
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
Most of the site is super quick for me -- Lair, forums threads, dragons, marketplace, even the Auction house. The only place it seemed to bog down was Gathering and Coliseum. I had one slowdown visiting my profile (~5 seconds) but after that it was quick as everything else.
  • Lair: ~2 seconds
  • Marketplace: ~2 seconds
  • Dragons: ~2 seconds
  • Hoard: ~2 seconds
  • Gathering: 6-7 seconds
  • Coliseum: 6-7 seconds
Most of the site is super quick for me -- Lair, forums threads, dragons, marketplace, even the Auction house. The only place it seemed to bog down was Gathering and Coliseum. I had one slowdown visiting my profile (~5 seconds) but after that it was quick as everything else.
  • Lair: ~2 seconds
  • Marketplace: ~2 seconds
  • Dragons: ~2 seconds
  • Hoard: ~2 seconds
  • Gathering: 6-7 seconds
  • Coliseum: 6-7 seconds
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
Pretty much everything seems to be loading in 1-3 seconds for me, with the exceptions of:

_Coliseum & Fairgrounds games, since the games have to initialize
_Crim's tickets - Once I traded in an item, it took about 5-6 seconds to return to the next ticket item, and about 7 seconds to tell me she had no more items.

Aside from that, everything seems pretty speedy!
Pretty much everything seems to be loading in 1-3 seconds for me, with the exceptions of:

_Coliseum & Fairgrounds games, since the games have to initialize
_Crim's tickets - Once I traded in an item, it took about 5-6 seconds to return to the next ticket item, and about 7 seconds to tell me she had no more items.

Aside from that, everything seems pretty speedy!
dQUNkY4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13