Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A special thanks to the admins
Really, you guys are working extra hard lately to make everything work and to make your users happy and I can tell, as I'm sure many others can.

I am addicted to Flight Rising and I appreciate greatly all you're doing to have it up and running smoothly, you guys are amazing. I've been here for about a month and I love it here so much, I'm hooked.

So this is my special thanks to you, it's probably not much and I don't even know if it will be seen in that sea of topics but I still wanted to write a little something to say how much I appreciate it.

THANK YOU <3
Really, you guys are working extra hard lately to make everything work and to make your users happy and I can tell, as I&#039;m sure many others can.

I am addicted to Flight Rising and I appreciate greatly all you&#039;re doing to have it up and running smoothly, you guys are amazing. I&#039;ve been here for about a month and I love it here so much, I&#039;m hooked.

So this is my special thanks to you, it&#039;s probably not much and I don&#039;t even know if it will be seen in that sea of topics but I still wanted to write a little something to say how much I appreciate it.

THANK YOU <3
Mo7DlO3.gif
((Animated signature by Veyzkerif))
I agree with this. <3 I&#039;ve never been on a site where the admin work so hard. This is really a top quality site for me, both in the gorgeous artwork, witty item descriptions, variety of games, and the topnotch coders who are always fixing bugs and adding new content.
I agree with this. <3 I&#039;ve never been on a site where the admin work so hard. This is really a top quality site for me, both in the gorgeous artwork, witty item descriptions, variety of games, and the topnotch coders who are always fixing bugs and adding new content.
The admins have been working really hard and deserve our thanks.
The admins have been working really hard and deserve our thanks.
6pUNHAC.gif
I want to add my thanks to the admins and devs. Know this all must be as hard for you as it is for us. Prolly more so as you must all be working around the clock. Seems like you&#039;ve had more than your share of bad luck and maybe things will turn for the better now. This is a wonderful, wonderful game and I know it will just get better and better! Good work!
I want to add my thanks to the admins and devs. Know this all must be as hard for you as it is for us. Prolly more so as you must all be working around the clock. Seems like you&#039;ve had more than your share of bad luck and maybe things will turn for the better now. This is a wonderful, wonderful game and I know it will just get better and better! Good work!
muwi1j.jpg
Chiming in to say thanks.
Chiming in to say thanks.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Thank you!
Thank you!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I&#039;d like to say thanks as well! When faced with a tough choice, you all gritted your teeth and bore the wrath of thousands of users for the greater good of the game&#039;s overall economy (which is beneficial to us all in the long run). No easy feat. And while it wasn&#039;t pleasant when we all lost those 8-12 hours, I can&#039;t imagine how many hours it took all of you to try to fix the issue with the least amount of upheaval possible. So thanks for all of your efforts!

And as for my Gilded Chest. It was my first one ever and I greatly appreciated it. I got the cutest familiar, Treasure, Gems, and some nice materials!

I think what we need now is a familiar created to honor the members who survived the horror of the rollback. Perhaps a rolly polly bug with fangs that likes to eat treasure and dragon eggs :D THAT&#039;D BE AWESOME!
I&#039;d like to say thanks as well! When faced with a tough choice, you all gritted your teeth and bore the wrath of thousands of users for the greater good of the game&#039;s overall economy (which is beneficial to us all in the long run). No easy feat. And while it wasn&#039;t pleasant when we all lost those 8-12 hours, I can&#039;t imagine how many hours it took all of you to try to fix the issue with the least amount of upheaval possible. So thanks for all of your efforts!

And as for my Gilded Chest. It was my first one ever and I greatly appreciated it. I got the cutest familiar, Treasure, Gems, and some nice materials!

I think what we need now is a familiar created to honor the members who survived the horror of the rollback. Perhaps a rolly polly bug with fangs that likes to eat treasure and dragon eggs :D THAT&#039;D BE AWESOME!
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png