Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you plunder from Pinkerton?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
I got [item=Discipline]! Guess I'll have to go back to poking at stats for the coliseum now.
I got Discipline !

Guess I'll have to go back to poking at stats for the coliseum now.
Yay for a familiar! You grabbed a Dappled Seal from the pile. [item=Dappled Seal]
Yay for a familiar!

You grabbed a Dappled Seal from the pile.

Dappled Seal
ypBEEZJ.png
"Oh! Well, aren't you lucky! I didn't even know that was in there. Hurry, get out of here before she sees us talking." [item=Juneflower] You grabbed a Juneflower from the pile. At least it's pretty lol.
"Oh! Well, aren't you lucky! I didn't even know that was in there. Hurry, get out of here before she sees us talking."
Juneflower
You grabbed a Juneflower from the pile.

At least it's pretty lol.
a centipede, guys
can you imagine walking up to this pinkerton guy and he just hands you a centipede
"thank you come again"
a centipede, guys
can you imagine walking up to this pinkerton guy and he just hands you a centipede
"thank you come again"
gApsQ4I.png
I went to Pinkerton today expecting the usual piece of bark, splintered bone, or dead animal. My hopes were anything but high, to say the least. [b]...But on this day...[/b] On this day, the planets aligned themselves to grant me fortune. The great Flamecaller herself must have sought to it that I be blessed with a gift of unparalleled importance. A prize more grand than ANYTHING anyone had ever had the fortune to lay eyes on [i]let alone[/i] claim as theirs... Pinkerton was a fool to let me walk away with this. The gods have truly smiled upon me. [item=Bonebark mold]
I went to Pinkerton today expecting the usual piece of bark, splintered bone, or dead animal. My hopes were anything but high, to say the least.

...But on this day...

On this day, the planets aligned themselves to grant me fortune. The great Flamecaller herself must have sought to it that I be blessed with a gift of unparalleled importance. A prize more grand than ANYTHING anyone had ever had the fortune to lay eyes on let alone claim as theirs...

Pinkerton was a fool to let me walk away with this. The gods have truly smiled upon me.

Bonebark Mold
ccDyspX.png
[item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage] "Well, aren't you lucky! I didn't even know that was in there." No need for sarcasm, Pinkerton.
Cracked Blackened Ribcage
"Well, aren't you lucky! I didn't even know that was in there."

No need for sarcasm, Pinkerton.
Got this on my second day: [item=red birdskull wingpiece] Looks good on my first dragon!
Got this on my second day:
Red Birdskull Wingpiece
Looks good on my first dragon!
Mj3Gc1S.png
I got an Ember Mouse a couple of days ago. Today I grabbed some kind of anole lizard. Yummy.
I got an Ember Mouse a couple of days ago. Today I grabbed some kind of anole lizard. Yummy.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I got:

Marsh Rabbit

Which was promptly eaten by my dragons. Poor thing.
I got:

Marsh Rabbit

Which was promptly eaten by my dragons. Poor thing.
berserker stone today. i guess he felt sorry for me because he gave me a bug yesterday. i got a maroon neck wrap from him before that though, so we're on fine terms.
berserker stone today. i guess he felt sorry for me because he gave me a bug yesterday. i got a maroon neck wrap from him before that though, so we're on fine terms.
92mMlBz.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27