Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you plunder from Pinkerton?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
some day i hope to get a jar of dirt if they have one... just so i can say "i've got a jar of diiiirt." =D

but mostly i get junk. XP
some day i hope to get a jar of dirt if they have one... just so i can say "i've got a jar of diiiirt." =D

but mostly i get junk. XP
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
You grabbed a Fossilized Fish from the pile. [item=Fossilized Fish] ... I love it for the description.
You grabbed a Fossilized Fish from the pile.

Fossilized Fish

... I love it for the description.
ypBEEZJ.png
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wwhnxg2h1qkismz.gif[/img] For real I got a pile of pebbles
tumblr_m6wwhnxg2h1qkismz.gif

For real I got a pile of pebbles
3IvN2SV.png
^Lol that was me today :I Some of the better things I've gotten from Pinkerton's Pile were [item=Rambra] and [item=leather leg wraps] I can only imagine how that poor familiar felt trapped in a pile of junk. The whole situation felt like a Dodge commercial to me. "GRAB [s]LIFE[/s] A FAMILIAR BY THE HORNS."
^Lol that was me today :I

Some of the better things I've gotten from Pinkerton's Pile were Rambra and Leather Leg Wraps

I can only imagine how that poor familiar felt trapped in a pile of junk. The whole situation felt like a Dodge commercial to me. "GRAB LIFE A FAMILIAR BY THE HORNS."
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
I nabbed a hoarfrost mauler today. [item=hoarfrost mauler] It was exciting, until I realized I dont have any dragons that it would suit!
I nabbed a hoarfrost mauler today.

Hoarfrost Mauler

It was exciting, until I realized I dont have any dragons that it would suit!
[item=tiny feathers] A priceless one-of-a-kind feather plucked from the brow of the rare and elusive Confirgirwatz Bird of Disappearing Island in the middle of Nonexistent Sea.
Tiny Feathers

A priceless one-of-a-kind feather plucked from the brow of the rare and elusive Confirgirwatz Bird of Disappearing Island in the middle of Nonexistent Sea.
ccDyspX.png
[item=White-eared hummingbird] [color=#FF80FF]I never manage to grab something useful. ;_;[/color]
White-Eared Hummingbird
I never manage to grab something useful. ;_;
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
[item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Berserker] [item=Maned Rasa] Those are the best things I got from Pinkerton.
Bluefin Charger
Berserker
Maned Rasa

Those are the best things I got from Pinkerton.
Got this today ^^ Just what I needed! [item=Berserker]
Got this today ^^ Just what I needed!

Berserker
Lol, got a forgotten poet's equipment, or whatever it is called, and Crim just asked for it back xD Nuuu Crim, this wasn't originally yours, they all look the same, how can it look familiar? :x
Lol, got a forgotten poet's equipment, or whatever it is called, and Crim just asked for it back xD Nuuu Crim, this wasn't originally yours, they all look the same, how can it look familiar? :x
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27