Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well, I'm poor again but...
I've got the freckle gene for Forbaerna when she's done watching over eggs and she's finally got some bling (loosely termed) on her. What to aim for next? The Seraph for Hasseo so they have secondary gene babies? Or work on them one at a time and aim for Forbaerna's tiger?

Choices, choices!
I've got the freckle gene for Forbaerna when she's done watching over eggs and she's finally got some bling (loosely termed) on her. What to aim for next? The Seraph for Hasseo so they have secondary gene babies? Or work on them one at a time and aim for Forbaerna's tiger?

Choices, choices!
I would go seraph so they both have wing genes so if you can't get the tiger gene before they have babies next the babies will be worth more. Or at least that's my reasoning.
I would go seraph so they both have wing genes so if you can't get the tiger gene before they have babies next the babies will be worth more. Or at least that's my reasoning.
I feel you, @Emberwolf. I just saved and saved for a Spiral and Clown gene for my prog, and with her breeding in just a few days, I can't help but think it was worth it. Now I'm working towards Seraph and Clown for my 1st Gen Platinum/Mulberry Mirror, and Speckle and Spiral for my Sand/Brown bby. Oh, the pretty dragons we work towards!
I feel you, @Emberwolf. I just saved and saved for a Spiral and Clown gene for my prog, and with her breeding in just a few days, I can't help but think it was worth it. Now I'm working towards Seraph and Clown for my 1st Gen Platinum/Mulberry Mirror, and Speckle and Spiral for my Sand/Brown bby. Oh, the pretty dragons we work towards!
Yeah, I agree with Ryha. I'd go for the seraph, that way if you sell some of the babies, you will make a bigger profit and be on your way to more genes more quickly
Yeah, I agree with Ryha. I'd go for the seraph, that way if you sell some of the babies, you will make a bigger profit and be on your way to more genes more quickly
@Ryha @Inkdweller
Yeah, that was part of my thoughts. It'd be nice to have one completely finished but if their babies are worth more I'll save up faster.

@PuppyChow
No kidding! It's kind of interesting to think that we'll be the ones leading the way. I mean the sheer number of people who seem to want gene'd dragons means they'll become more common and will eventually devalue, at least a bit. But oh the prices until then!
@Ryha @Inkdweller
Yeah, that was part of my thoughts. It'd be nice to have one completely finished but if their babies are worth more I'll save up faster.

@PuppyChow
No kidding! It's kind of interesting to think that we'll be the ones leading the way. I mean the sheer number of people who seem to want gene'd dragons means they'll become more common and will eventually devalue, at least a bit. But oh the prices until then!