Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydancer <3
@Prism
Lol, that's actually pretty funny... If they won't help you I so will. XD
@Prism
Lol, that's actually pretty funny... If they won't help you I so will. XD
@Selianth higher chance of just getting pearlcatchers because skydancers are uncommon.
@Selianth higher chance of just getting pearlcatchers because skydancers are uncommon.
a1IrWcm.png
@Prism LOL I bet Crim has some awesome stuff stashed away too! Like those alchemist fezes she asks for sometimes, and all the scrolls that people have accidentally given her by clicking too fast.

Pinkerton keeps holding out on me. No, Pinkie, I do not want a fish. Take it back.
@Prism LOL I bet Crim has some awesome stuff stashed away too! Like those alchemist fezes she asks for sometimes, and all the scrolls that people have accidentally given her by clicking too fast.

Pinkerton keeps holding out on me. No, Pinkie, I do not want a fish. Take it back.
I actually bred my SD with my PC and i got 3 eggs.
2 of the eggs were SD.
I actually bred my SD with my PC and i got 3 eggs.
2 of the eggs were SD.
@Prism Hm. Ransack Crim's stash? That sounds like a brilliant plan!
@Prism Hm. Ransack Crim's stash? That sounds like a brilliant plan!
"Nothing burns like the cold." -George R.R. Martin

Sig_HuntersMoon1.gif
pinkerton needs to start handing out the good stuff form crims stash lol
pinkerton needs to start handing out the good stuff form crims stash lol
I need another scroll for Molag Bal. Another red circuit babeh...but i need 4 more scrolls.
I think my 5 mill is gone in 2 days. :I

But my skydancer still not want to eat!
I need another scroll for Molag Bal. Another red circuit babeh...but i need 4 more scrolls.
I think my 5 mill is gone in 2 days. :I

But my skydancer still not want to eat!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Lusewing wow that goldenrod girl is STUNNING **reminds self to put clown on my gold soon-to-be SD =D
@Lusewing wow that goldenrod girl is STUNNING **reminds self to put clown on my gold soon-to-be SD =D
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Ok, can I get an opinion please? I'm thinking of lowering the price of my 2 skydancers just to get the treasure a bit quicker (I have plans, PLANS I say! I want quite a few snappers, a ridgeback, multiple gene scrolls...) BUT I also don't really want to undercut the lowest folks on the AH because that's kind of a jerk move, especially if people are willing to pay the higher prices. I don't want to start the prices dropping quicker than they need to and essentially cut into a bunch of players' treasure.

What do people think? If I drop my prices down to 350k each will everyone hate me?
Ok, can I get an opinion please? I'm thinking of lowering the price of my 2 skydancers just to get the treasure a bit quicker (I have plans, PLANS I say! I want quite a few snappers, a ridgeback, multiple gene scrolls...) BUT I also don't really want to undercut the lowest folks on the AH because that's kind of a jerk move, especially if people are willing to pay the higher prices. I don't want to start the prices dropping quicker than they need to and essentially cut into a bunch of players' treasure.

What do people think? If I drop my prices down to 350k each will everyone hate me?
@Ryha
Agreed!

@TheRowen @InkyPetrel @HuntersMoon
I say we all get together one day and do a stash raid! There's so much junk in there, Crim'll probably never even notice.. >.>

Oh man, I live in terror of accidentally giving one of my scrolls to Crim. D: The day that happens, I'll probably snap and start mauling the nearest junk pile. I'll never be seen again. |:

But pfft, Pinkerton keeps giving me broken bottles. T.T Why Pinkerton. D: Whyy.

Also, fezzes are cool. |:

@InkyPetrel
I'd wait it out, since more treasure = more shineys - but I think it's also not worth worrying about the hates. XD You sell high, someone's gonna complain, you sell lower, someone else'll complain - can't win! XD They might sell super-fast before anyone else even notices!
@Ryha
Agreed!

@TheRowen @InkyPetrel @HuntersMoon
I say we all get together one day and do a stash raid! There's so much junk in there, Crim'll probably never even notice.. >.>

Oh man, I live in terror of accidentally giving one of my scrolls to Crim. D: The day that happens, I'll probably snap and start mauling the nearest junk pile. I'll never be seen again. |:

But pfft, Pinkerton keeps giving me broken bottles. T.T Why Pinkerton. D: Whyy.

Also, fezzes are cool. |:

@InkyPetrel
I'd wait it out, since more treasure = more shineys - but I think it's also not worth worrying about the hates. XD You sell high, someone's gonna complain, you sell lower, someone else'll complain - can't win! XD They might sell super-fast before anyone else even notices!